Chapter 1: Trouble

Today is the day. My first day of Hope's Peak Academy. I'm Y/N L/N, Ultimate Talent. I'm better than everyone her LOL. These plebs only have one ultimate talent whereas I have multiple, earning me the title of Ultimate Talent.

I arrive at my new school. I'm so excited to show these dumb mfs how much better I am than them! But then my sight went all squiggly and I passed out. I was sure I'd overdosed on LSD. But then I woke up in a classroom, sat down at a desk with a... welcoming leaflet?

I opened it up. It said for me to be in the gym by 8 o clock. I look up at the clock, it's five to eight now. I better not keep these peasants waiting.

At 7:59 I dramatically enter the gym.

"I'm here~!"

One hottie immediately caught my bright orbs.

Obviously everyone was incredibly interested so they were immediately asking a shit ton of questions, like, 'who are you?' and 'did you wake up in a strange classroom too?'. Jesus Christ I'm popular already.

I tried to calm them all down, they seemed so delighted yet intrigued that they probably all had a mini orgasm. I eyed the long-legged hottie sexily, he was stood in the corner quietly, he seems like the quiet cool kid bad boy hot guy rich kid humongous cock type. I think he looked back.

A few minutes later a basic bitch walked in. And for some reason, everyone's attention diverted to him. Everyone but the hottie who was now eyeing my big bazongas.

Still confused at the fact that everybody was suddenly interested in this basic bitch rather than me I ended up zoning out. He continued to be basic until eventually everybody decided that in this strange situation we should atleast introduce ourselves.

Yes, finally an excuse to speak to him! I thought. I immediately headed in a bee-line for the hot blond with such long and slender legs.

"I'm Y/N L/N, Ultimate Talent."

He looked at me with his sexy blue green orbs. OMG I THINK HE MIGHT BE IMPRESSED WITH MY TALENT.

"I'm impressed with your talent."

OMG HE'S IMPRESSED WITH MY TALENT.

"Name's Byakuya Toegami, Ultimate Affluent Progeny, nice to meet you."

OMG HE'S ULTIMATE RICH.

"Daddy Long Legs."

"Sexy McFatass."

"MMMMMMMMM" I had an orgasm.

Before I could finish having an orgasm a purple-haired bitch interrupted me.

"U-u-u-um hi, I-I'm T-T-Toko Fukawa, Ultimate Literary Girl."

SHE'S TRYING TO STEAL MY MAN.

To Be Continued.

A/N
Hey guys I hope you liked this first chapter and I hope you creamed as much as Y/N when Daddy called her sexy. Look forward to seeing much more from me, 😘 xxx