Chapter 1

We continue where we left off as y/n touches the ground, looking for his shades. Raven looks at him funny while Maddie helps Y/n find his shades by giving them to him.

Y/n: Thank you, kind stranger, but would you mind telling me who you are and where I am?

Maddie: My name is Maddie; this is Raven, and you are in Ever After High.

Y/n: Weird name for a place, but hey, not going to judge.

Raven stares at the weird person in front of her, noticing their clothing choice and the fact that their eyes are white. Raven's eyes widened after she realized the person was blind (A/n: lol)

Raven: Wait, you are blind?

Y/n: Technically, yes and no. What is it to you? 

Before Raven could answer, Y/n bumped into frozen Headmaster Grimm, causing both of them to fall. Y/n sighs and starts trying to find his shades again. After a few seconds, he finds them and puts them on. Y/n effortlessly picks up Grimm and puts him back into his original position.

Y/n: Sorry about that good, sir.

After a few seconds and no answer, Y/n tried to wave his hand in front of Headmaster Grimm's face.

Y/n: Hello? What is wrong with him?

Maddie: He is frozen.

Y/n: Who or what froze him?

Raven: I did

Y/n: Why?

Raven looks away sad, and Maddie puts a hand on her shoulder. Raven smiles at her and looks at Y/n.

Raven: I-it complicated 

Y/n: Huh? Mind unfreezing him for me? He might be important to my stay here at this place.

Raven: I can try

Raven concentrates and waves her hand, causing Grimm to be unfrozen. Grimm remained stunned for a few seconds before looking around for something or someone. Noticing Raven, he was about to start yelling, but Y/n stopped him by shaking him. Grimm then pushes y/n hands off his shoulders and stares at him like crazy.

H.M. Grimm: Who are you?

Y/n: Me? Well, I am, Y/ n L/n the world's youngest and smartest detective!

After saying that, Y/n strikes a weird pose, which causes Grimm to deadpan.

H.M. Grimm: Anyways, how did you get here?

Y/n: I do not know. Judging by what I felt while pulling through, I got pulled through a mirror.

Raven and Grimm look at you in shock for a couple of seconds. After a few seconds of silence, you say something.

Y/n: I am guessing that is a bad thing?

Maddie: Yes

H.M. Grimm looks at you suspiciously and proceeds to walk away. He looks back at Raven and says:

H.M. Grimms: Miss Queen, we will talk another time, as for you. *Looks at Y/n* consider yourself a student at Ever After High.

Grimm then walks into the school, and Y/n yells out.

Y/n: Where am I going to live?!

Maddie: There is an empty dorm room right next to mine.

Y/n: ......I feel like I should be afraid.

Raven and Maddie giggle and smile at Y/n. Y/n holds out his hand, causing both to look at you confused.

Y/n: Are you expecting a blind man to magically know where the room is?