Chapter 2

M. Narrator: The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and it's a brand new day at Ever After High.

F. Narrator: Let's see what our guest is doing.

The narrators change their focus to Y/n, but they immediately look away when they see what you are doing. Y/n is doing pushups while being naked.

Y/n: 100..101..102

M. Narrator: ....Let's go somewhere else, shall we?

F. Narrator: ....Yeah, we should.

The scene transfers to Raven in her Muse-ic class.

Raven Pov:

Well, the first class of the day was not so bad. People are still avoiding me, but that is to be expected. Maybe today will be peaceful and quiet.

Kitty: Excuse me, Professor Piper?

Sigh, I just had to jinx it, didn't I?

Kitty: Can you show us that melody again?

Prof. Piper: Of course, my dear

"Kitty, you know what happens when -"

Professor Piper blows his trumpet playing sour notes, which causes rats to fall from the ceiling. I side eye at Kitty seeing her smirk.

Kitty: Oh, rats. I forgot.

Kitty disappears, leaving behind her soon-to-be iconic smile before that, too, disappears. The intercom then clicks on and says.

INC: Raven Queen, please report to Baba Yaga's office.

"Me?"

INC: Yes, you.

Hearing those caused my face to drop. Yup, today is gonna be a bad day, and thank god, Madam Yaga's office is not far away. I get up out of my seat and exit the classroom. Once I enter the hallway, everyone runs away. Yup, the bad day just turned into a horrible day. I turn the corner and enter Madam Yaga's office. When I enter, I see Apple, Briar, Maddie, Lizzie, and a surprising Y/n.

"Y/n?! What are you doing here?"

Y/n: Well, I was walking with Maddie, and then Miss Yaga called her to come here, so she dragged me along with her on the way here. Also, Maddie?

Maddie: Yeah?

Y/n: Please delete the picture of me without my shirt on *Y/n smiles at Maddie*

Everyone stares at the two with shock after what Y/n said.

Maddie: ....Fine.

Madam Yaga: A-anyways, Raven have a seat. 

I don't particularly appreciate where this is going already. I sit down on the only open chair in the room.

Madam Yaga: As a faculty advisor, it's my job to meet with the, um--

H.M. Grimm: Troubled students.

In the corner of my eye, I see Y/n's face drop a little.

"What? I'm not troubled."

Madam Yaga: We're here to get you back on the right path.

Madam Yaga looks to the side and sees Headmaster Grimm's reaction when she says that. She nervously chuckles before saying.

Madam Yaga: The wrong path.

Headmaster Grimm returns to normal, causing me to glare at him.

Madam Yaga: I'll let your friends explain.