DOTD #50

Unknown Day
3:13 am
5 hours and 47 minutes before Nuclear

Jihyo's POV:

'Quiet'

'It's soooooo..... quiet'

'Everything is so quiet, the silence is deafening'

'Damn it, this is torture'

These are the thoughts that have been circling inside my mind for awhile now.

I can't help but to notice how dense and silent we have been ever since Dahyun and the others left awhile ago.

No one dares to utter or even strike a conversation that only the sound of our air breathing took place.

With the five of us inside, avoiding each others gazes, I definitely knew this is way too awkward.

Back at being a president in our the school, I always had the habit and routine of hearing out other voices of concern, be it a suggestion, a problem, a secret, or even a little pep talk.

But this.....

This is way out of my sanity, this is killing me, it feels like I'm being drowned into a pure black water of nothingness.

The only one that would be handling this one just fine is Tzuyu.

I always wonder how she was able to hold out being a loner for a couple of years.

No friends, no boyfriend or... even a girlfriend? No one to talk to or even share some thoughts to someone.

Nothing...

Sure, some teachers were assigning us into groups or partners, but in the end of the day, Tzuyu would always end up doing the whole thing all by herself.

Of course, others would take advantage of this, but Tzuyu didn't mind. As long as the way she planned the outcome would be done in her own way as she wants it to be, then its no problem for her, as long as you don't fuck with her and stand in her way I guess.

"Hey Ji, you look like you're murdering Tzuyu in your thoughts" Nayeon suddenly whispered to me.

I didn't notice that I was staring at Tzuyu for too long that I lost in thought. Good thing she didn't notice as she was looking at the window outside.

I exhaled as Nayeon silently snickered.

I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder as I looked over to see Momo, with distress plastered all over her face.

"Momo, what is it? Do you need something?" I asked and Momo whispered something to my ear "I need to pee"

Well, its clear that we don't have a bucket inside the bus, so its obvious that it has to be done outside.

Looking at the woods outside surely isn't as inviting as it looks, all sign it gives to me was pure danger. I don't even want to know what is beneath those shadows, let alone flashing a flashlight into it.

"Can't you hold it a bit longer?" I asked Momo but she shook her head and gripped onto my forearms tightly.

She must be on the edge, heck, she must have been holding it for a long time now.

Mustering all my strengths and bravery, I gripped onto my spear. "Alright, let's go"

I stood up, with Momo holding my left hand while my right is on the spear.

"Where are you guys going?" Sana asked quietly.

"Momo needs a break" I replied