Chapter two

Your POV:
I rested my head on his shoulder for a moment then sat back up and huffed he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me in closer my head landed on his lap I looked up at him with an annoyed look on my face he smiled at me, I reached my hand up to him and placed it on his cheek then smiled at him he leaned in towards my face til our noses had touched and I kissed him,he pulled away after a minute "we shouldn't do this what if villains figure out what we're doing or something?" I looked at him a bit annoyed "I don't care." I replied, I put my hand in the back of his head and pulled him back close to my face making him rest his head on my neck he moved himself so he was laying on his chest and stomach his head rested on my neck still comfortably i felt him sit up and pull me in close as we leaned against the wall my head under his chin and against his neck I reached over for a blanket as my legs wrapped around his waist I wrapped the blanket around the both of us, he raised his legs up and slightly curled them around me a bit I looked up at him with an annoyed look on my face as I placed my head on his chest and yawn rubbing my head up on his neck down to his chest I began to black out, I slowly started to fall into a deep slumber, as everything went black and I was asleep once again.