Chapter 3

-3rd Person POV-

"Nezuko do you want more berries?" Tanjiro asks with his smile "Un! If that's okay for you nii-chan..." She says unsure "Everything is okay for me Nezuko, you can request me anything you like I'm your older brother after all.." Tanjiro says with his gentle smile that Nezuko loves. Tanjiro gives her a head pat before he leaves 'I don't want Nii-Chan to carry all the burden.... I want to help too!' Nezuko thought and with that Nezuko left 'I'll try to collect some twigs and branches so that we can make a bonfire!'

The hashiras eyed the boy and girl as they leave, they separated  and follows them quietly.

.

.

.

Tanjiro grabbed a handful of berries, he goes under the tree for shade and waited until the sun sets.

After a few minutes he watched the sun set completely 'Beautiful...' He thought as he placed his warm and gentle smile. Tanjiro goes to the river and washed the berries he picked, he also saw some fish, he grabs a big leaf and placed the berries.

Tanjiro plays the waiting game were he catches his prey at the right moment.

With the Hashiras POV

They looked at the boy who was catching fish which looked like a trout.

The blue moon reflected on his facial features, his porcelain skin glowing, the blue radiant color mirrors into his red burgundy eyes, which fazed them mostly boys lol- cuz they simps.

*lenny face intensifies*

A few minutes later Nezuko found Tanjiro and called his name "Nezuko! What are you doing here?" The male asked "I wanted to help too nii-chan! You can't do this by yourself, I'm here too y'know!" Nezuko who was being cute made Tanjiro chuckle "Hai hai!" Tanjiro smiled.

Tanjiro felt a demon presence and pulled Nezuko close to him for better safety "Onii-Chan?" She asked concerned "I felt a demon presence stay close.." Tanjiro sternly says, he would do anything for his sisters safety, Tanjiro would sacrifice anything for her she was her only family left, so with that thought that he would train more, he trains early in the morning.

"Onii-Chan! Behind you!" Nezuko yelled Tanjiro swiftly looked behind him and grabbed the demon by his neck.

"N-nii-chan..." Nezuko mutters in shock, the pillars were about to sheath their swords but stopped.

Tanjiro gave the demon a bitter glare which the demon feared, the pillars felt his aura 'S-Sugoi...' The pillars thought. "W-Wait!" The demon pleaded, Tanjiro's grip got harder making the demon suffocate, he focused all his strength onto his arm squeezing it tighter and with that the demons head is decapitated withering away.

"Onii-Chan!" Nezuko was amazed at the given performance, Tanjiro hummed in response "Sugoi! Nii-chan!! How did you do that?!" Nezuko says surprised "Maybe my strength when I'm chopping logs and going down and up the mountain must've doubled up.." He chuckles.

With the Hashiras 

"Well I guess this was a very interesting and wholesome moment.." The Insect Pillar says.

"Kawaii~!" The Love Pillar squealed in a soft voice.

"I feel awful.. Stalking some siblings- feels like a pedophile....." The Wind Pillar says shivering at his own sentence.

"What a strong sibling bond.." The Water Pillar says as he looks at the two at the lake.

"..." The Mist Pillar stayed quiet but enjoyed it.

"Poor souls..." The Stone Pillar says rubbing his hands together with a red bead (Idk what it is-).

"What an astounding performance!" The Flame Pillar says a quietly as possible.

"Hn..." The Snake Pillar hummed in response.

"So flamboyant!" The Sound Pillar too yelled and keeping it quietly as possible.

And with that the pillars were satisfied and went home to their estate, the siblings on the other hand went back and ate dinner at last.