Chapter 4

My mind is blank- :( idk where this is going... oh no;c

***

-Tanjiro POV-

Nezuko was still sleeping soundly and peacefully, 'The berries are almost finished, I should replant it later on.' I thought to myself 'We can't stay in this cave unless we intend to, we should get moving... after I replant the berries and grab a good amount that lasts for 3 consecutive days.'

A Few Days Later (3rd Person POV)

It was night time, the two was just roaming around the forest, fighting off some weak demons. They have wore their mask and kept their presence hidden.

A few hours has passed and the sound of cicadas and other various bugs are heard around the moonlit forest.

(Cicadas, crickets, grasshoppers and katydids, the males of which produce loud calls in their search for a female mate, apparently...)

The two have stumbled upon a huge house, which looked like an estate it had an open space with someone eating.

'The smell is so good~ I kinda want one... I'll just ask that man if I can have some respectfully... actually that seems too much... If I went in.. I trespassed or something.. oh well might as well check the foody<3'

Nezuko and Tanjiro went behind the fence, they quietly went over. They walked through the middle (Where the hashiras bow).

"I have been expecting your presence.." A man says, he was blind in one eye and he was quite pale.

"You are...?" Tanjiro confusingly says, "You were quite staring intently," He chuckles, Tanjiro blushed in embarrassment "Oh... U-umm... I am very sorry about that..." He says as he rubs the back of his nape.

"It's alright, Amane could you get food for our guests?" His wife nodded as she stood up.

The two began having a comfortable conversation which lasted 'till midnight.

-The Next Morning-

It was their monthly report today, in other words the Hashiras will gather at the Ubuyashiki Mansion soon. 

Amane prepared two futons last night, Kagaya told them to stay and sleep.

-A Few Minutes Later-

The Hashiras have gathered and was waiting for their master.

"Ara? Did Oyakata-Sama have guests?" Shinobu says as she was kneeling.

"They must be a very expected guests that Oyakata-Sama let's them sleep there! Ha-hahaha!!" He says with an eccentric laugh.

"Oyakata-Sama has arrived." Said one of the twins.

"I apologize for my ignorance Oyakata-Sama, but may I ask about the unexpected visitors." Sanemi says as he lifts up his head; looking at him.

"I see... so you're curious who this unforeseen special guests are, very well then. We'll discuss with those matters later, for now we have to focus on today's meeting it shan't take long."

"Hai." The nine pillars says in unison.

-Skip Time-

"That would be all for today, now about our mysterious guests whose currently still asleep come back all here at dusk, for me to introduce my guests."

"Hai."

"You all are dismissed." He says with a smile.

-Nighttime-

"Everyone is here, our guests will be back in a few seconds."

The door slid open revealing a burgundy-haired boy with his sister at the back. The hashiras were in utter disbelief.

:c