Katy Perry

As I was searching for a book of Christian Family I remembered a book Entitled Confession of a Christian teenage girl. I remembered there about a life of Katy Perry or in real life Elizabeth Hudson. So This is the Summary of the book.
Katy Perry, in her biography, says was born into a very religious family and so she wasn’t allowed to listen to secular music at all and simply listened to gospel music. Her parents, pastors Mary Christine and Maurice Keith Hudson were both pastors after having settled down after a wild youth.

She had an older sister and a younger brother and the family struggled financially for a good amount of time, eating foot stamp and sometimes eating at the congregation of her parent’s church. She fell in love with music at an early age though and started singing at her parent’s church. In her home, she was only allowed to listen to religious gospel music but she soon started listening to secular music by listening to CDs with her friends. That's why she run away and became rebellious. She also said that she didn't have a childhood because she thinks that she didn't do what other child do. The way her parents disciplined her she didn't have any access to other book except Bible. She felt uncomfortable in a Christian world especially as a Pastors daughter. She said that they have a lot of Bawal. Especially they forbidden to use devilled eggs. They can't celebrate Halloween which is she wants to. And wants to be a song writer in a secular world and secular music. That's why she became rebellious and run away from Her calling. There's many happening in her life that she turned Her back to God and believe in Science. Though she is a pop star but the consequences of our Action is there. She failed to Her first marriage and got divorce. Don't you know that she enrolled in a Christian School but she called herself uneducated. As her journey to Fame Her parents didn't stop advicing her praying for her. It's like katy hardened Her heart to God and she think that the disciplined her parents did makes her traumatized and she said that she will not do what her parents did to her in terms of discipline. Let's just say that she reconciled to her parents when she became pregnant and she wants to start over. Not only Her parents but also to God. When you see her wrist there's a big tattoo of Jesus name. But even though she brought herself to Christ she don't have the same beliefs and faith as here parents did cause again She wants freedom.

What I want to Say is God called you and He disciplined all He Love but when you disobey God be ready for Consequences till you realize that this is wrong.

Hi guys please support my Story... God bless