I miss God

It's Sunday! But you know I'm blessed today!

During my Second Year College were it's face to face my Life in a Bible School compound was on fire because I'm sorrounded by a people who is Closer to God. I felt that I am always filled with the Holy Spirit!

But don't you know during pandemic our face to face stop and of course I need to go back home and Continue my Studies with online class.

There are times that I felt dry, why? Yes I go to Church, yes I am sorrounded by a people who is Christian but there's a time that i need those people that so much closer to God than I am.

Why? What are this Christian I have Right know?

God mold me in the Church were I am right know as a soon to be Pastor. all the problems that they have they tell it to me And of course I need to do my job as a Discipler and encourager help Them.  But sometimes I can't even help myself but God Alone.

I'm praying for accountable Partner and Prayer partner.

Even though I'm a Soon to be Pastor even a Pastors they need someone who will encourage and Pray for them  who is Closer to God. We need each other because the reality is sometimes we felt dry.

So today I cried to God fill me Holy Spirit..cause how can I lead someone closer to God if me myself is far from HIM.

Remember:

Without the help of the Holy Spirit there is no effectiveness in Ministry.

Always Desire for His present and we will be filled.

If you have any thoughts right know. Feel free to comment.

God bless and I love you with the Love of the Lord.