𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛° ᭄✾ 3

Welcome to sleepover part 3 Everyone!!

You people really keep spaming and begging me non-stop for part 3!! well i was waiting for the winners and lara said she'll do it first but ill take it over (・∀・)

Since u ppl will commit arson on me for not posting it, Anyway congrats to the 3 winners and i added my friend aswell since we did a bit of collab last night.

Also if you read Quackhalo II thats from youre_a_bottom about the the part of the portal thing well here is your answer and ill do a bit of introduction for the winners and my special guess :D

whoreboi - Ems (genderfluid) Dark short hair, brown eyes, height 5'4, a mix of being chaotic, sarcastic, mean in a kind way, chill but lively person and Also a black fox that has sharp sense.

l0v3st - Ven (boy) a very kind loving person, has pink hair and half white eye and pink. Personality sassy, cheerfull very helpfull height 5'6 and also a zombie.

RainvowSPAACE - i'll call you rain for short(girl) pale, dark brown hair (bangs that cover her eyes almost reachest her shoulder tf does that mean?) a chill person, sometimes zone out and a human being.

Lastly my guess who i promise not to put in a maid dress but i never said anything that i wont ruined his life (・∀・)👌

youre_a_bottom - Alastor (boy) red-ish hair on one side and black on the other, short fluffy hair, dark brown right eye and light blue left eye, 5'9, two gray wings totally fucked up. a serious type, cautious about everything, a tiny bit chaotic. Fallen angel.

And you people already know Me, Lemon, Path and lara's personality and if you dont go check out sleepover 2^^

✿ • ════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════ • ✿

Mae was standing at her cloud looking at the miror finding a fun outfit for what to where when her childhood friend will comes to visit her.

Mae - hmmm,crystal!!!

Crystal - *pops up* what do you need Miss?

Mae - hmmm, what should i wear when my friend comes over?

Crystal - which one Miss? Path, Lara or Lemon?

Mae - uhmm.. not them, *snaps fingers and spawn a dress* my childhood friend.

Crystal - ooh, i didnt know you have a childhood friend Miss.

Mae - yeah i do, we been friends since 10 before i got you and he actually moves out and i dont know the reason..

Crystal - im not ganna answer this one... but i kinda already guessed it Miss..

Mae - oh.. well ill let him explaine now.. What do you think of this pokidoted dress!!!

Crystal - Miss.. your over 1318 years old.. try to dress more matured..

Mae - aww but it wouldent be me.. plus i still love wearing pastel colors... *pouts*

Crystal - *sight* alright let me see what i can do.

Mae's crystal ball does it's magic and Mae suddenly wears a pastel violet dress and her hair was full of flowers.