ᴠᴇʀᴋᴀᴜғᴛᴇ sᴇᴇʟᴇ |ʜᴀʀᴇᴍ| ɪx 🌃

Welcome to part 9 and the chapter will just get more and more intense and their will in infact a twisted event that will come so better prepare youself guy's :D

Stoopyhead YOU STUPID AND BEAUTIFULL BITCH!! HOW DARE YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME DO THE MYSTERY AND HARD PART-

I mean ok i like it.. but come on... i have fucking college shit and im already dealing with the mystery in my reverse book -.-

Anyway's guy make sure to chek out this 2 of my best friends chapter aswell to keep up with the chapter

patheticommunist

Lemon_Gum

• • ✷ ▩━━━━━━◈━━━━━━▩ ✷ • •

???? - *giggles*

All of them look's towards that person. Both Path and Lara pulled the minors hand. Lara pulling purple and Tommy while Path pulling Ranboo and Tubbo run them. Karl got inside the portal and went back to his job before getting cought by ????.

???? - *whispered* you people are so pathetic... *gigles maniacly*

Path - w..why.. WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO US ????

Lara - we trusted you.. YOU ASSHOLE!!!!

???? - hmm.. reasons *smirks*

???? pulled out a light glowing potion at his pocket and started tossing it up and down looking at the 6 of them. Lara and Path keep yelling at him and trys to run but ???? throws the potion at them and they all passed out.

???? - nighty night~

*Flash*

Meanwhile with Mae and Bad.

Bad - Hey Mae can you tell me what are you and skeppy even doing..

Mae - ugh fine.. *pouts*  listen closely Bad...

Bad - yeah?

Mae - it's almost time for the 500th aniversary of the hotel!!

Bad - wait really?!!!

Mae - Yes!!! and for today's event its going to be awesome!!! but troublesome for me.. cause that stupid boss of ours, skeppy will asked me to use sooo much magic to lit up this party...

Bad - oooooh.. so thats why you two were talking in secrets..

Mae - well yeah but.. Bad.. dont you really think skeppy is a bit suspicious lately.. Path, Lara and Lemon told me to be carefull and not go near him..

Bad - im sure it's nothing, anyway lets go find them because we have a lot of cleaning up to do..

Mae - yeah... and ima make Path wear a maid dress *giggles*

Bad - *gigles* you sure do like torturing your brother huh Mae..

Mae - what can i say, its my hobby *winks*