IVAN

The day you left, you took a piece of me with you. The continuous beep I woke up to that morning haunts my dreams every night. At first I was angry. angry that you left me without saying proper goodbye. Angry at the world for taking you. I couldn't accept that you were no longer here.

It has been 2 years since you have passed. But I still continue to love you every day.

It wasn't until your mom came and found me. I hadn't see her since your funeral, but she still the same.
I had open the door of constant knocking and I was shocked to see her there: she had a sad smile on her face when she saw me. She didn't say anything, all she did was raised her hands out handing me a small brown leather book.

I didn't know what is was at first pero nung nakita ko ang sulat mo unti unting tumulo yung mga luha ko. I went to asked your mom what it was but when I looked back up she was already leaving.
So I close the door, I sat on the couh and began reading no those days with you.. It hurts to kow all your thoughts, and your pain. But a smile was pulled into my face as I read how you as well began to fall in love with me.
But It was that that letter I found at the end dated from your last that struck me...