MY LAST GOODBYE

11-26-20**

Dear Tina,
   I didn't know how to start this letter or what exactly I was going to write so I am going to make this short. So here it is...

First of all, I would like to say thank you for coming into my life and making me happy. you were the joy that I had lost. you made me smile when all I want to do  is huddle up and cry. you made me want to fight for everything that was mine, but you also made me expect what fate had brought to me. even though I clearly knew that was what you hadn't wanted, it was you that my journey peaceful.

Another is that I'm so so sorry.
you would never begin to know how sorry I am for putting you through all of this for being weak and letting you experience the pain that I never wanted you to have. so please forgive me.

Also I know that it might when I am gone but pease, all I want for you is to bee happy. wake up in the morning and smile, smile because of what you have and not what you have lost. Thinking of all the happy memories that we have shared instead of the sad, kasi kahit wala man ako sa piling mo hindi naman ako mawawala sa puso mo..

The last thing I would like to say in this letter is I love you I love you so much and it hurts to think of saying goodbye. I love you for everything you have done for me, for loving me and accepting me for who I am...

So Tina thank you for loving me and goodbye....

Love for always,

       Ivan