Chapter 1 On Stage

Freddy Fazbear stood on stage singing his same old song with Bonnie and Chica, Children cheered and sang along to the upbeat tune of the animatronics. Chica smiled, and waved at the happy children as she held her cupcake up towards the sky. Meanwhile, Foxy was stuck in his enclosed Cove missing out on the children and the fun. He peeked through the curtains, and peered at his "Out Of Order" sign. He immediately felt his anger level rise, "It wasn't me fault!" He growled as he saw his crew up on the Main Stage. "I wish I could have a chance t' be on t' Main Stage."
Shortly after Freddy and the band finished their jingle about pizza, presents and birthdays. The children clapped and cheered even a child in the front shouted out "I love you Fweddy!" Freddy Fazbear smiled at the children with his huge animatronic jaw, and turned to face the entire crowd. "Thank you children for such a good time!" Freddy looked at the other side of the crowd. "Make sure you stay safe and follow the guild lines and rules." Chica the Chicken nodded, "Stay close to your parents to prevent from~ getting ki~ lost!" Bonnie wiggles his ears which made a few children chuckle. "If you do these tasks. You won't~die~ get hurt or hurt someone else! See you next show!" The children waved at the colorful animals as the curtains closed barricading the animatronics behind them. The kids scattered about, and went to eat cake and pizza. Parents chatted about the weather and schools... While the one lone day shift leaned against the wall watching everyone to make sure they didn't get too close to the robots or mess up anything. "You disgust me." He quietly mumbled as he crossed his arms, and peered over at the stage. "You think you can put on your dumb show! Make yourselves look good, and have no one question your razor blade teeth and sudden glitches! Can't believe this place is still running after what happened!" The day shift grunted then turned to the Cove. "But, guess what? You soul eaters won't be here for much longer they'll replace you uglies with new and improved ones! Maybe they won't make the same mistakes. They'll strip you from your homes and throw you in the closet for parts! If you think you'll stay up here like this, ha! They'll get rid of you... And no one will have to face this agony. Only the people who have to dump you in the back of a moving truck!" Soon, the last of the families left including the day shift and the night began. The night guard would soon arrive for his job, Mr. Schimdt has been working there for 2 years yet he didn't know they were moving to a new location, and neither did the animatronic robots.