Chapter 2 The Night Shift

The old pizzeria clock ticked down slowly waiting for the arrival of the unlucky Mike, the animatronics stayed silent until they heard the last click of the front door being locked. "Well done!" Freddy exclaimed as he looked at Bonnie and Chica. "Another successful day at Fr-Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria." Bonnie nodded, and slowly strummed his guitar with his thumb. "We did do a p-pretty good show." He said looking over at Chica. "The best one this week." Freddy added. Chica didn't seem to be paying attention to the conversation she was staring off in space with a sad look to her. "I-it would have been nice if..." Chica began to say. "Would have been n-nice if w-what Chica?" Freddy asked as he stared over at the depressed chicken. Chica suddenly felt fear through her endoskeleton, Freddy didn't like it when she mentioned Foxy. But, she already was in too deep! "U-uhh..." Chica said uncertainly. It's not like Chica had Foxy on her mind everyday... Or did she? "I-I uh you see s-sir..." Freddy grew tired of the conversation. "What is it?" He growled standing up a bit more straighter and narrowing his eyes. Chica looked around, she was terrified. "Mike is about to be here sir!" She suddenly shouted out. Bonnie was shivering in the corner not wanting to get into anything. Freddy nodded, "You're right Chica!" He turned around to face them both. "Get into positions!" He shouted. Bonnie fumbled with his guitar then caught it. He quickly got up and held his guitar in his same pose, and froze just like that. Freddy brought his microphone to his mouth and stood like a statue. Chica sighed and held up her cupcake. Foxy sat down in his Pirate Cove mumbling to himself. "Freddy shouldn't be treatin' t' others like that." he shook his head and stood up. "Tis' not be right to t' others." Suddenly the front door swung open revealing Mike Schmidt he swung his keys on his finger as he closed the door behind him. "I'm back at the underworld... I mean job." He growled giving his same serious look to the old run down pizzeria. He peered at his watch "11:59 I gotta get to the office!" He dashed down the hall and slipped into the office crashing into the rolling chair. "Ow! #@!?*" He groaned as he got up and placed himself in the chair. Mike began checking the cameras as soon as 12:00 hit the phone began to ring and Mike rolled his eyes. "Hello? Hello?" The sound echoed through the hallway. Meanwhile on the Main Stage Chica looked at Freddy who have her a nod, and as soon as she got that signal she hopped of the stage and made her way to the kitchen. "Get back there ugly duckling!" Mike shouted at the tablet as the camera started to glitch due to the frequencies Chica was giving off. "I'm coming M-Mikey!" Chirped Chica as she side stepped towards the door watching the camera. Suddenly Mike heard a clash of pots and pans, "Ow!" He heard Chica shout. "Wow Chica! Third time this week!" He laughed and chocked in between words. Chica looked up at the camera, and rolled her eyes sticking her tung out. "Jerk!" She peeped as she clenched her feathers and went down the hall. On Stage Freddy thought to add some more trouble to give Chica a chance to reach Mike's office. "Let's t-try something different-t!" He said in that deep voice of his, "Mike seems to s-survive every day for 3 y-years! Well I have a i-idea. We all shall come after him not just 1,2 or 3 at a time. But 5!" He laughed evilly. Bonnie nodded worriedly although in his mind he was thinking that this isn't a very good idea. They might get caught at 6 AM because they are so slow! Bonnie flicked his eyes to Freddy who was already off the stage. "W-well Bonnie The B-bunny, you co-coming?" Freddy's ears perked up to hear the door slam down the hall, and Mike's chocking laughter. Then he stared at Bonnie narrowing his eyes a little bit. "Y-yes s-sir!" Bonnie said as he put down his guitar and climbed off the stage. "Grab Golden Freddy! I'll bring Chica back." Bonnie ran to the supply room. "Golden F-Freddy?" Bonnie asked with a hint of fear in his voice. "H-h-hello... B-b-Bonni-e" The deep gurgle like voice whispered in the dark. Bonnie started to shake out of fear, "T-t-the b-boss wanted m-me to get you. He has a plan o-on how t-to kill Mike." Bonnie managed to stutter out of fear. Suddenly in the darkness of the supply closet, two glowing lights illuminated the dim room. A giant golden figure began to stand up, and tower over the frightened purple bunny. Bonnie looked up to see Golden Freddy really close to his face, staring at him with those giant, gaping black holes. Golden Freddy's head was the size of the torso of Mike, his own torso was the size of the supply closet door, his fists were the size of the Mike Schimdt's face and he stood even taller than Foxy! "L-l-let-s D-d-oo t-this l-litt-le b-bun-ny." He gurgled to Bonnie. Bonnie ran out the door out of fear, and slammed into the wall at the end of the hall. He fell to floor and looked up, he was in the hall corner and he was staring eye to eye with Mike. His mouth was gaping from what he just saw. "Bonnie? You run down the hallway?" Mike cocked his head and blinked a couple of times then realized to shut the door. Mike was contemplating in his head on from what he had just seen, "Well, if Bonnie runs down the hallway... Then do the others do that too?" Meanwhile Golden Freddy was standing in the doorway of the supply closet peering his head out. "D-d-did h-he just ~robot beep~ r-run down t-the h-h-hall?" He gurgled out and started taking his steps towards Freddy Fazbear. Chica began to walk away from the door, "I thought Bonnie was supposed to distract Mike!" Chica shouted to Freddy who was down the hall. "He was..." Freddy grumbled but then he noticed Gold approaching him. "Hello friend! Well, I have an idea on getting Mike. You will first teleport into the office while Bonnie approaches on the left side. Then Chica will stand at the window leaving a space for Foxy to jump in and get the kill! Mike will be so overwhelmed he won't understand what's going on and freeze in shock! So we'll be able to stuff him!" Freddy explained. "W-well lets do t-t-this then!" Gold growled. It was 2 AM and Mike was wondering where all the animatronics were. He kept checking the cameras but no annoying robots were to be seen, "This isn't right." He said out loud. He was right! Golden Freddy suddenly appeared in front of him. Mike gasped and quickly flipped up the camera. "@!?$#!!! Are you other furries moving too?" He flipped down the camera to still see Goldy and when he turned on his left light he saw Bonnie. "Oh, looks like the Easter bunny decided to come early this year!" He slammed the door in Bonnie's face. To his right he saw Chica at the window. "Get out of here Tweety Bird! You're wasting my energy. Which seems to be eggselent to you!" He began to laugh at his own pun which caused Chica to roll her violet eyes. He went to close the door when suddenly he heard deep laughing from his left. "Yogi bear is here too huh? Well we have a nice little tea party!" He then heard trampling footsteps from his right. "No! No! No!" Foxy leaped towards the door Mike slammed it shut and listened to the sound of the bells chiming for 6 AM. "Thank god..." He sighed in relief.