Dont let me hide uncover me now

Taehyung sat comfortably at the back of the moving cab, he was returning back to his studio apartment in the upper East side of busan after a long day of running around in his small but well known bakery that his mother had previously owned before retiring and putting all her faith and business into taehyung's hands. The bakery was something he took a lot of pride into consedring the fact that he put all his thoughts and all his ambition into making sure that all of his customers would have a taste of A class pastries and cookies.

He smiled softly while thinking about what kind of flavoured pie he was gonna make when he returns home when he caught the sight of his cab driver looking at him through the rear view mirror.....more specifically looking at his breasts.

Taehyung blushed a pretty shade of red and subconsciously drew his cardigan against them....It really wasn't his fault that he had problem in breathing properly while wearing a bra, his plump and round boobs drew too much attention from strangers when he chose to ignore wearing any bra so that his nipples would poke and stiffen from even a gust of gentle wind.

He was aware that the moving cab was making his heavy breast jiggle in an almost alluring motion so he couldn't really blame the man for looking at them- the view was a little too tempting for his own good. It was then that realised that the man was actually quite a looker and seemed young and strong- if the sight of his bulging muscles underneath the tight fitting sweater was anything to go by. He had wide doe eyes and tattoos spiraling across his arms, and numerous piercings in his ears.

Taehyung squeezed his thighs together when he noticed that he was getting turned on by the hot stranger's heavy gaze fixated on his lips and then trailing down towards his curvy body. The air was thick and tensed inside the Congested cab when all of a sudden the driver slammed his feet against the breaks making the cab jolt harshly, throwing taehyung's body forward.

"sorry there was a traffic light that I didn't notice." the smooth and heavy voice the driver called out. taehyung just gave him a nervous smile through the rear view mirror before looking out of the window at the market lights fading into an almost empty road. the place where taehyung lived had fewer population compared to the crowdy strrets of Gangnam.

there was no denying that in the moment taehyung was feeling very hot and bothered by the mam sitting in the driver's seat. this was totally not something he had ever felt. the thought of that muscled body on top of him made a sudden whirpool of heat whirl in the pit of taehyung's stomach.

a good five minutes had passed beforehe heard the man curse lowly under his breath and exhaling in distreesng. the action made taehyung perk up from the backseat in order to look at the man only to find out that smoke was coming out from the bonnet of the car. the tall and muscled man pulled the car to the side of the almost empty road before the killing the engine and stepping out. taeyung's eyes followed his every move. he could see the stress lines forming on the man's very hadsome and alluring face. the bonnet of the car was yanked up by the said man and it didn't taehyung very long to reliase that there might be some problem with the car's engine.

taehyung gained some courage to get out and approach the man....just to weigh the heaviness of the situation of course.

the cold breeze brushed past his sensitive nipples and he pulled the cardigan he was wearing close to his chest before walking close to where the man of his wettest dreams was standing. it wasn't long before the man noticed his presence. his dark and captivating eyes quicly scanned his body before stopping at his face.

"are you okay?

Taèhyûng nodded meekly before saying, "yes, is there something wrong with the car though?"

The driver sighed deeply before nodding his head. "I believe something is wrong with the engine, but since I have recently started driving this specific cab, I'm not really sure what the problem could be."