Straight To Dessert

You and Bruno have a casual dinner date tonight and he's fixing his hair in the bathroom while you wait in the bedroom. "Babe you ready yet?" You yelled from the room. "Not...yet" he said still messing with his hair. You walk in the bathroom doorway and looked at him in the mirror with a smirk on your face. "What?" Bruno asked chuckling. "Baby you look fine." You tell him. "I just want to look right for you" he said. You took a couple steps closer then walked behind him and wrapped you arms around his waste. "You look perfect to me no matter how you look or dress". He glanced down and smiled. "Thank you" he said placing his hands on top of yours. "I feel the same way about you. Especially waking up to you. You and your morning hair" he said. You both laugh. "You still love me though" you say. "Of course, of course" he says. Bruno turned around and faced you. "Ready now?" You asked again. "Yeah I'm ready." He said in a low sensual tone, staring into your eyes. "Then let's go" you say leaning in closer then walking passed him. He smiled and followed you to the car outside.

Bruno puts the key in the ignition and starts the car. You both pull out of the drive way and on to the road. You leaned forward to turn the radio on, switching through channels. California Love by Tupac was playing "Ooh! Keep it here!" Bruno said excited. "Can you even rap?" You asked him jokingly. "What? Can I rap? I'm the rap King I have you know" he said scoffing. "Mmm hmm. Let me hear" you said persuading him. He began rapping the words to the song dramatically. You covered your mouth in disbelief. "Oh my god" you say while laughing. He continued the song until it went off. You turned the radio down and looked at him. "I told you I was good" he said arrogantly. "Whatever" you say smiling. The car stopped at a red light and Bruno placed his hand on your upper thigh. You wanted him to go higher but he didn't. "You know I'm good at some things too" you say.

"Oh yeah? And what's that?" He asked curiously. You softly kiss his neck and rubbed on his carrot. He moans quietly. "Want me to stop?" You ask lightly biting his ear, teasing him. "No." Bruno replied. You unbuckle his belt, unzip his pants and continued to please him. "Keep your eyes on the road and let me do the rest." You say bending down. Bruno held on tighter to the steering wheel as you seduced him making him moan again. "Yes...yes...yes" he says motivating you to keep going. He's getting hard and harder as you go along, swallowing every drip that comes out of him. You stroke his carrot with your hand as Bruno slows down the car. "What are you doing?" You ask. "Pulling over." He said stopping the car. "Take off your clothes and get on top of me". You pulled down your underwear and took of your shirt then he grabbed you. "Come here" he says kissing you uncontrollably. You lift up his shirt then threw it in the passenger seat. Bruno rubbed his fingers between your legs and sucked your breasts.

You grip on the seat, trying not to give in but it's too hard not too. He knows where to kiss you, where to touch you and where to grab you so that you'd be begging for more. "Stay right there" Bruno says. He kisses down your stomach, to your waste then licks your clit making you scream. He squeezes your thighs so you won't move and injects his two fingers inside of you. "Oh, Fuck!" You yell. "You taste good baby". Bruno gets up and playfully guide you to the back seat. He kisses your neck again and then bites it softly as he positioned your busy on top of him. You caress his hair and glide your hand down his chest. He opens your legs and goes deep inside of you. You both moan loudly. Bruno places his hands on your hips making you grind on him. You can feel every part of him thrusting in and out of you and it feels so good.

You began to ride him faster as you drip down on him. His lips pressed against your skin makes him more tempting. You lean in closer towards him embracing his body. Bruno grunts and pushes in deeper, You dig your nails into the backseat and close your eyes as he captivates your mind. As you feel your climax coming Bruno quickly flips you on your back and drives inside again. You hold onto his back and he moans in your ear. You can feel his heart beating fast as he presses his chest against yours. He speeds up but he's still thrusting deep. Your legs begin to shake and you slowly climax, gripping onto his arms. "Oh Bruno!" You scream. "I'm cuming baby" he whispers. He strokes faster and pushes in deeper making you body move along his with his hips. "Aaah! Shit" he says as he cums inside of you. You kiss him again and you both start laughing. "I love you" he says panting. "I love you too handsome. We should get going before we lose our reservations." You say. "Okay" Bruno stares at you like you are the most beautiful person he's ever laid eyes on. You put your clothes back on while Bruno drives off to the restaurant.