Back?

STILES/Thomas is back in Baconhills when he goes back to school where he has to face the pack again.

——————————–————–—————————————–––

"Stiles!"

"STILES"

"WAKE UP STILES"

I jerk awake.

"NEWT... IT'S MY FAULT

NEWT NO."

"Hey Stiles, calm down its okay. You're save, You're save."

My father says calmingly.

I've been in baconhills for a month now and it's a disaster. I haven't seen the pack yet but I have to go to school today so I will definitely see them there.

When my breathing is under control again, my father lets go of me.

"Are you sure you can go to school?"

"Yes Dad I'm sure"

I don't want to, but I have to go. Not that I need it, because of W.I.C.K.I.D I am smarter than all the teachers put together. But I am Stiles now and no longer Thomas, so I have to lead a normal life. Well how normally you can live your life with what I've been through there.

I've decided not to tell anyone. Not even to my father. He was curious about who Newt was, he asked once, but when the tears started to flow from my eyes and I started to tremble, he didn't ask again.

I have changed a lot in the time from the maze to the save haven. But it was also 4 years for me then. In 'reality' I was gone for only 4 months. I am now muscular and scarred. But nobody can know that, so I put on wide pants and a big sweater. This is how I look like Stiles again. Clumsy weak harmless Stiles.

But I am certainly dangerous, since the maze I carry at least 3 to 6 knives with me. And a gun if I can get it.

I walk to the bathroom and grab a bottle of foundation and cover the tattoo on my neck and the scars on my hands. When that's done I walk downstairs.

"Stiles, how many do you have with you?"

That's my father. He knows I'm carrying weapons now.

I sigh and put 3 knives on the table. Without turning around he says:

"Stiles I want them all."

I sigh again. I get 2 from my sleeve and another from my shoe. The 3 from my pants were already on the table. When my father finally turns around and continues to stare at me, I also put the gun on the table.

"Thank you." he says softly.

"I don't know what you went through in those 4 months but it can't be good if you're carrying all this with you. You can have the knives back, but do you know how to use them? I mean you can't even hold a gun decent." He says worried.

I pick up one of the knives and throw it into the wall between two shelves with a smooth movement . I grab another one and throw it right on top. My father looks at me in surprise. I walk up to them and pull them both out with one smooth movement. I walk back to the table and put all the knives back in the right places. My father still looks at me in astonishment.

"Can I go?" I ask

"Umm yeah, have fun at school."

《Time skip to school》

When I stand in front of the familiar door of the school I get nervous. I'd rather finish off another griever than face the pack and be someone I'm not.