Thomas pack

Thomas has returned with his pack. When the MCCALL pack finds out, they want to speak to him alone, but Thomas expects it to be a trap and immediately informs his pack as soon as danger threatens.

-------------------------------------------------- -

"Follow me," a tall man says to my pack.

We just got off a helicopter that picked us up from the save haven. We follow him into a large building.

"Where is Melissa? I need doctors. I have a large group of teenagers who have been living in the wild for the last 4 months. They speak English. Ask if you can touch them first because they are aggressive," says the tall man.

"Okay pack, listen to what the doctors say if there are any problems, tell them to go to me or Jorg," I say telepathically.

Since we've been a pack, a telepathic bond has developed between us, but it works very weird; I can talk to the whole pack and to each individual but they can't say anything back. Except Newt, and Minho. But Newt is my mate, and Minho is the 2nd alpha.

Everyone is taken to rooms. As they attempt to separate Newt and me, a soft growl comes from My chest. The doctors immediately take a step back.

"Hey Tommy, it's okay I can defend myself," he says into my ear.

"I swore I'd never let you out of my sight since that day," I say sharply. A shiver goes through my body at the mere thought.

A doctor comes to us. He looks at me a little strangely.

"Stiles....ummm and your friend come along," he says.

"What's a Stiles?" I hear Newt say in my head.

"I don't know, maybe a word for people like us?" I say back.

We follow the doctor into a room. As soon as the door closes, I immediately start questioning him.

"Who are you? Who was the one who took us away from our home? Where are we? Where's the rest of my pack? What are we doing here? What do you want from us?" I say everything in quick succession.

"Hey Tommy calm down, calm down, he hasn't hurt us so far okay... I haven't seen any weapons and he's not wearing anything. If I smell anything weird you'll be the first to hear it okay. Calm down." Newt says, putting his hands around my waist.

The doctor stares at us for a moment, then sits down.

"To your first question. I'm Liam's dad. Whoever picked you up and found you is Scott's dad. We're in Becon Hills your new home. The pack is at school, I'd let them know that you're back..."

"Wait, stop, what do you mean school? You just took them all. And what do you mean come back I've never been here." I say.

The doctor looks at me quizzically.

"Tommy...maybe...for the maze?" Say Newt softly.

I look at him.

"Stiles are you all right?" asks the doctor.

"What's a Stiles?" Newt asks again. But this time out loud

"He. It's his name" he says pointing at me.

"Okay I don't want the rest of the pack to explain all this too. I don't want them all separately anyway, that way we're an easier target. Hang on," I tell the doctor.

"Hey I don't care what you're doing right now but I want you all here." I say in my head.

"Tommy..." Newt says, tapping me gently whiff sign of disagreement.