3.

The goal is without plan is just a wish....

Nida🌸

O

n reaching home, she freshened up and had lunch with her mother.

Aftter finishing the lunch, she offered the Asr prayer... and raised both her hands in dua...

After offering Namaz, Mayesha sat down to do her homework

. After completing all her homework , she went to her bed....
And start thinking about her life and career, after some time she slept  like a baby...

Next day she wake up early in the morning to offer her farz salah...

After that she follows  her as usual routine and ready to go coaching on time, bcoz she is a punctual girl....
As she knows her NEET exam on next month...that's why she joined coaching to clear this toughest exam on her first attempt....
Because of this, she was busy in her studies…
But someone else was busy watching her, keeping an eye on everything, what she wears, what she eats, what she ask to her teacher..... Everything he is noticing

When she was leaving the lab after completing her chemistry test, she felt that someone was following her.....
After felt that, she got scared and went to another class.....

When she was leaving the classroom, someone was waiting for her outside to give her a new shock.....
And guess what who is he... He is Daud... "A man who desperately sees girls and wants to have a relationship with them"

When he saw Mayesha, he came to her and said… "I like u and give her a letter " ....going down the stairs he said "  Read it after my departure".
At first she didn't even take that letter,
he was forcibly held in her hands....after he left, Mayesha's  phone rang and it was her mother's phone... .

Her mother sweetly asked her ladli.. " What time her lado reach hoom"

Hearing her mother's words mayesha forget everything for some time and tell her mother in low voice..
" I m coming ammi within an hour don't  worry... I m fine ... And please make some lunch for me... Bcoz rats are jumping in your daughter's stomach"

Because when Mayesha  is with her mother, she keeps on saying such things to make her laugh....

And when her mother smile... She is also smiling and her heart is dancing to see her smile..as we all know
mayesha is a only child of her parents. So that is why her parents are everything for her......

After crossing the long road of one hour, she finally reached her home.....

To be continued. ......

Assalamualaikum..... Everyone
Hope you all are good???

So tell me how's chapter? ??
Did you like to read or not... I 'll be waiting for your valuable comments... Till than khuda hafiz

Stay happy😊