13.

Khoobsurat to mujhe wo baat bhi

lagi thi,

jab mujhe unse mohabbat hui

Thi.

Everyone was busy dancing while the other  Zain and Mayesha were lost in each other's eyes. While dancing, Zain said, " I want to tell you something, it's all a little noisy here: We walk outside. "
Mayesha agreed and went with him.

After reaching the garden area of ​​the hotel, zain grabbed Mayesha's hand on his large hands and said , " I love you but I never told you this."

And don't think that I am saying all this because of that incident,( for knowing  this please read   previous chapters) what happened was past, I want to be your present and future.

After hearing his words mayesha's eyes widened like saucer.

Seeing mayesha's big eyes zain said with pleasing eyes , " It's ok if you are love me . I  am not forcing you to love me back. Take your time. "

After that they were talking about random stuff  for  avoiding  the awkwardnes of the situation. Sometimes later both they reached main restaurant area of the hotel where all the girls and boys were feeding their stomach as they were hungry for ages. At that time shahreen called mayesha for food. Hearing shahreen's shrill voice mayesha sat beside her . And ate her food which was present on the dyning table.

Haye mouth watering dishes

After having dinner, everyone started leaving for their home, it was time for evening, this Zain and Mayesha did not even look at each other even once.

Which was noticed by shahreen from the  dyning area itself.
Mayesha and Shahreen has booked a cab for herself which will drop both of them to their respective homes.

After sitting in the cab, Shahreeen asked Mayesha something unkind to you and Zain: Everything was fine till the stage, then what?
She concerned about mayesha after that incident that's why she was asking her.

Seeing shahreen's concern mayesha narrates her all story.
Hearing this, Sharin jumped with joy and said excitedly, when will you answer him  now?

Mayesha rolled her eyes on her last statement. And turn her face window . Shahreen was glaring hard now.
After sometime Mayesha's house came. She gave her side hug and said "
"khuda hafiz, kal milte h. "

On reaching home, Mayesha went to her mother's room to meet her where her mother was reading tasweer.

Mayesha sat near her and said in soft voice asslamualaikum".

Her mother completed her tasweer and replied " Walikum asslamualaikum meri bacchi. Kesi rhi party? ".
Mayesha replied with smile " Acchi rhi ammi. "
Her mother said, " Happy to hear this beta, I told you yesterday we have to go to Salma Aunty's place, you rest for a while then get ready to go to the wedding" .
Mayesha's nodded and move to her room.
Mayesha enter her , took a long shower. She is still thinking about zain and her's conversation.
She offer her magrib salah. After completed her salah she laid on her bed.
Thinking about what she will tell zain tomorrow.

Zain's point of view

Zain also reached his home. Enter his room , took a shower and offer magrib salah. After that he reminds that his college presentation is still pending which was given by him a college professor.
He took his laptop on table and working on it. But after some time he was thinking about mayesha, her rosy cheeks, long hairs, brown eyes, attracts him a lot.
He murmerd, " Pta ni kya soch rhi hogi mere bare me, maine shyaad bht jaldi kr di mujhe abhi nhi bolna chahiye tha pta ni wo mera proposal accept kregi ya nhi " . Many thoughts come in his minds. But suddenly he remembered he is working on his laptop.

To be continued.....

Hey my readers,
Hope you all are doing good??

How 's the update?

I m sorry for this late update actually I m little bit busy bcoz of my exams are on next month.
That's why I m not updating regularly. After completing my exam I promise, I'll update this story on daily basis.
Till than please adjust. 🥺🥺🥺

And please show your love and support in comment section.

Till than alllah hafiz.
Keep enjoying😊