Thank You For your Patience

Hello everyone! Apologies if you thought this was a new chapter, but I wanted to say thanks for your support and patience.

In the past few months my life has taken some major turns, some for the better, and some for the worse. I've started my Junior year of highschool and the workload already has thrown me for a loop. My family has caught COVID-19 around me while I have not caught it. Leaving me mostly alone in the house except for mealtimes and brief trips outside.

My Grandfather has undergone surgery recently, so all of my attention was placed on that for a few weeks. I've had a myriad of personal family issues, ranging from little spats and bickering that ranged only a few hours to an extremely nerve wracking situation that cost me sleep for two days.

Regardless of all of that, when I got home from my 4-week family vacation, I took a step back from writing to see where I wanted to go with this story. My plan is to finish up what happened in the last chapter and get back on track with the anime. I'm going to follow said course up until what would be Episoade 15. After that, It's all on me.

The date of this "Chapter" (I dunno if it can be called that) going up is Wednesday, August 25. The absolute LATEST I will be posting the next chapter, which has already gone under 3 revisions, and 2 re-writes (I think i got it this time) is September 18, 2021.

If that date comes and the chapter is not polished enough, I'll post what's there and polish it later. At this point, this has gone an entire year without an update.

So again, expect a chapter by September 18, 2021.

Thank you for your Patience

Thank you for the Support

Thank you for being an Amazing community

For those of you who have been with me from the start, you're an OG

And lastly, Keep Being you

This is CasualViewer016, signing off. See you soon