Kissing and what Follows

The group stood at the edge of the glass dome, and watched as the plantations "kissed". It didn't do the real meaning justice. It never would. Wyatt could hear Zorome and Miku arguing, and the rest discussing it peacefully.

I heard Hiro propose his theory, he was right, but not exactly.

Wyatt: So yall want to know what a kiss is?

They nodded enthusiastically.

Wyatt: Very well. A kiss is when two people, usually male and female (but does not have to be) lock lips. It is a sign of affection, or a greeting in some cultures. In this case, it doesn't do the name justice.

There was a ceremony to be held, and I was invited. I was offered a dress suit, like the ones the parasites wear, but I declined. Pulling out my Dress Fatigue. It was laden with medals and awards. I looked in the bag to find by Red and black striped beret. It had been a while since I last wore it last.

(time skip, I'm lazy)

The ceremony was held on top of the pipe junction, I stood stock still in the backline, as I was not a part of squad 13. But I could tell all the attention was on me. I mean, my Dress fatigues are all black with red accents, against the stark white of everything else. Of course all the attention is on me. As the ceremony went on, I grew more and more tired, and I wasn't going to let anyone see that. I noticed Hiro standing like I was, but I could see his arm slightly twitching, The side effects of stim becoming apparent.

Come on bud, hold on a little longer. The ceremony ended right then and there. The squad was treated as VIPs, and I noticed the stares of many, as if they wanted me to go. And I declined, as such, the day ended for me. I took my leave and went to the hangar, dropping off my Dress Fatigue, and heading up to a makeshift firing range. I hadn't fired a handgun in so long, time to get some practice in.

(time skip)

The next day. We all met for a meeting, but as I entered, I got stares from Zorome, I stared back in response. The tension between me and him was palpitating. Increasing and decreasing as we reacted to each other. Everyone expressed their concerns, in which Hiro denied and tried to ease their concerns. The conversation went on until,

Ichigo: What do you think Wyatt?

Wyatt: Hmmm?

Ichigo: Well you've fought longer and harder than we have.. I was wondering if you had any advice...

Wyatt: Let me think..

I sat there for a few minutes, collecting my thoughts.

Zorome: Come on, Spit it out!

I looked at him. Arrogant, cocky, and itching for fight, almost asking for me to stand up for myself. A grin filled my face.

Wyatt: Its advice you want? Fair enough. Sit down everyone.

Everyone sat down, almost concerned about what I would do next. I pulled out a projector.

Wyatt: Get Zero Two in here Hiro, I will wait.

He nodded and went looking for her. As he did so, I finished setting up the projector and turned it on, the interface popping up on my Gauntlet. After a few minutes, the pair came.

Wyatt: First of all. What type of advice would you like? Emotional? Tactical? Emergency? Which one or all three? I'm pretty bad at the first one.

Ichigo looked around, and decided on Tactical. The Hud whirred to life.

Wyatt: Your tactics are all over the place, from the few fights I've witnessed you do, you have no sense of tactics. But I want to fix that. In all these scenarios, Streliza is included, along with myself as field commander.