2.

It was Friday afternoon and I'm almost done with my last subject and I plan to go back to the foster home and finish my research earlier than the deadline.

It was after class and I was busy listening to Gotham news in my phone and as well as looking for my car keys and holding my newly served coffee then I heard an explosion in th news I paused and was about to run but I hit something or someone so hard that both of us fall down painfully on the ground.

"oh my, I'm so sorry"

A manly voice spoke and start standing while I was still on the on the f;oor aching and he offer a help and I look at him in the eyes then grab his hands, he look nice.

"I'm really sorry, I...i'll buy you another one."

he said while he pick up my spilled coffee with a discussed look then he tossed it on the trash.

"It's fine... it was my fault anyway, I;m sorry."

I slightly smile at him and then jog my way out of that scene, good thing is not too many people witnessed it or it would be so embarrassing.

After catching my breath I walk and took out my phone trying to contact Cain.

"Pick up. pick up."

I murmur underneath my breath as I was worried about that explosion I saw earlier on the news. After many drop calls I decided to just drive my way to her work place in Gotham it might be an hour or so but I just feel so worried.

I started the car but it won't hit the engine and I repeatedly did it but still no response from the engine fuckk.

As I wasfrustrated with this whole situation my phone vibrated I immedietly grab it and look at the caller's ID and it was Cain thank goodness.

"Hey?"

I said right after answering her call.

"see me in three hours"

I was about to speak but then she drop the call, what the heck is wrong with this woman.

Well I got 3 hours to wait might as well go to the foster home, I look at the stearing wheel and remember my engine won't start, I put my head on it closing my eyes.

"HELLO?!"

I immediately sat properly in shock when someone bang at my car window I look at to who it is and it was the guy I bumped with a while ago.

"what does he want?"

I lazely whispere to my self ane open the door.

GUY'S POV

I feel so guilty from bumping into this lovely woman in front of me ughh I feel like its my fault was it? ugghh it was probably my fault, its always my fault.

The woman started to jog off the scene and I shrug it off, did I do something wrong? or did something pointless? ughh whatever I don't even know her name.

I was about to walk away when I stepped on something I look at it and it was wallet, i look at it and picked it up and tried to open it to know who it belongs to but I can't open it, it looks a normal wallet but why won't it budge?

Its probably from the girl earlier.

"Heeyyy?!wait up??!!"

I shouted but she was too far away to hear it so I run off to follow her which lead me to her car thank god she haven't left yet.

I walk near to the driver's sit, the car was tinted so I can't see her.

"HELLO?!"

I lightly bang on the window and tried to see inside when the door starts to unlock so I back up a little.

there she was,I look at her from head to toe without her noticing it. Her hair looks rally cool its medium black with blond highlights on it. Her eye color is a very light brown her body is perfectly fit thou her skin so pale an-

"Hey?"

I snapped out from scanning her when she snap in front of me.

"I know you were studying my physical appearance."

she said while she lean in her car.

"No, I wasn't"

I stop staring at her and gazed to other directions.

"what is it?"

she calmly ask and I slowly turned my head t her staring blankly at her while she raised her right eyebrow.

"uhmm... is this yours?"

I took the wallet out of my pocket and showed it to her and she smiled and look at me and nod ughh she looks cute wait what?

"Thankyouu uhmm?"

she said trying to maybe to remember my name well funny because we haven't had the chance to introduced ourselves.

"I'm Calixtus Dwight but you call me Calix."

I smiled introducing myself and offer my hand for a hand shake.

"Rosa, Rosa Dorithel"

she accepted my hand and we both smiled at each other, she then grab something in her wallet, and how the hell did she opende that I just badly want to have one of those.

"Here. Let's have coffee sometimes, but now I just now I just really need to buzz off."

She handed me her card that has her name on it and her number, she waved bye before entering the car and so did I and I was about to walk away when I heard he car engine coughed so I turned around and flashed a confused look.

she then got out of her car.

"Hey?"

she shyly said and I wanted to chuckle so badly on how cute she looks but I was able manage the softness inside this manly figure.

"Do you have a car?"

she ask looking down and I slightly chuckle just a slight chuckle and when she heard it she directly look at me and I signaled her to follow me.

"Where are you heading anyway?"

I ask her while she catch up with me.

"I'm a psychology student and I'm doing this research to a foster home right on block 5."

tell me is it coincidence that her car engine won't work or this is straight up destiny's work.

"Uhm.. do you want to stop for some coffee?"

I look at her and she look at her watch and she was about to say no but I stop her I don't know why but I just have the urge to do so.

"starbucks drive tru"

I walk waving at her while saying that and swaiying my shoulder up and down which made her chuckle and she nod.

"YES!... I mean yeeyy"

okay I got too excited maybe because it was my first time in 3 years that I'm going out for a coffee with a girl... again and I forgot how it felt and I think I know and remember exactly how it felt.