Meet Astar, your new boss.

Loki had no idea how he got here.. in this ridiculously tacky jumpsuit setting infront of these false authorities on trial for his own free will.

"How do you plead?" Renslayer questioned, looking down at the Variant.

"Plead?" Loki retort.

"Yes. How do you plead?" She had a bout of annoyance in her voice.

"Guilty of-" before Loki could continue to speak the judge had made her movement.

"Guilty. Sentenced to be reset immediately. " She slammed her mallet down on the desk, quickly a tall woman from the stands stood, putting her hand up in suggestion.

"Madam, a word?" Astar, a brunette approached the stand, Loki's confused eyes followed her. Who was this woman?

"May I use this Loki?" Astar asked aloud.

"I beg your pardon?" Loki quickly shot.

"Then beg." Astar looked back to him, Renslayer raising a brow while looking to the Variant.

Loki was caught between shouting at her or subtly breaking her down but was not fast enough.

"Well?" Renslayer piped up.

"Please- don't reset me-" Loki had a quick change of pace, he didn't even know what it was.. as long as he didn't get pruned like that guy who didn't have his ticket.

Astar looked to Renslayer whom had been debating. "Alright." The judge looked to Astar finally. "You may have him. But if there's a toe out of line.."

"I know.. I got it." Astar smiled, "thank you, your honor."

Loki was walked down the hall and given to Astar, who had began with her name.

"My name is Astar, I will be here to answer any questions you have as we go along.. so long as you answer mine, yeah?" Her voice seemed soft and stern simultaneously. Loki couldn't believe what was happening to him. He felt so overloaded he stuttered with his first question.

"Why- wha- how did this?" He began, shaking his head until he saw the large window, staring out at the entire city.

"Welcome to the TVA." Astar put her hands in her brown pockets.

"TVA?" Loki questioned without releasing his gaze.

"The Time Variance Authority." Astar followed up. "You'll start at a lower rank but I'm confident you'll work your way up."

"Wh.. excuse me? Work?" Loki looked to her finally, Astar was a few inches taller than him.

Astar nod gently, "work." She respond. "It won't be too bad I imagine." Astar began walking. Loki reluctantly followed her, hands out in confusion as Loki spoke mostly through gesture.

"What kind of work?" He asked as they turned a corner "you'll see. But first.." Astar opened a door to an interrogation room. "Go set down for me.. will you?"

Loki looked at the chair, then Astar, then the chair again and went to set down.