*+•.5.•+*

*+•.*+•.*+•..•+*.•+*.•+*
NO ONE'S POV
*+•.*+•.*+•..•+*.•+*.•+*

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?!" jace yells. "someone from her past is coming... and you're in the way.. my child... you may not get the fortune you so dearly want and hope for..." the gypsy says.

"w-what am i supposed to do..? what do you mean run? where do i need to go?" satine asks frantically.

"don't go near the the clowns eyes, the red light of death will sting you and you both will truly perish.. wear your best dress shoes and bring the cassette tape long forgotten.. beware the striped sweater.." the hag said in a riddle.

"once again.. WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?!"

*+•.*+•.*+•..•+*.•+*.•+*
*+•.TIME SKIP .•+*
*+•.*+•.*+•..•+*.•+*.•+*

"'don't go near the clowns eyes.... the red light of death will sting you... and you both shall perish... wear my best dress shoes and bring the cassette tape long forgotten... beware the striped sweater?' what does that mean?" satine says. "i don't know, i really don't know" jace replies.

*+•.*+•.*+•..•+*.•+*.•+*
MILES' POV
*+•.*+•.*+•..•+*.•+*.•+*

(i know you guys missed our little creepy boi🥰)

it's been almost a year since satine left... i should have never fired that bitch, kate. then satine wouldn't be gone.. and i wouldn't be stuck here with this goddamn ringing in my ears telling me everything that happened..

"i-i need to get out of here!" i yell, flora looks over at me. "what?" she asks. flora's grown up a bit, she doesn't play with her toys near as much and she's basically been scarred for life - again.

i feel bad for her.. i can't let anything happen to her though, so i'm taking her with me.. i just need a bit of help.. "flora, will you come with me?" i ask.

"where are we going?" she replies. "to find some old friends.. and find someone i know you miss.." i say to her with a smile. she smiles back at me.

"i guess let's do it"

"pack some clothes, we're leaving tonight."