gametoons gaming rant

WARNING: The following chapter is NOT over-exaggerated. All opinions shared are accurate to my thoughts and feelings. If you like the recent gametoons gaming videos, cool i guess, i personally don't like them and here's why.

(PLEASE tell me you get the reference...)

so i used to love gametoons gaming. i would watch the channel all the time and you could probably tell because i always did reviews on their content. now it's just, ehh. 

first i'm gonna talk about their old videos and how they changed from now. back then, the mods actually were similar to regular Among Us gameplay (discovering who the impostor is, reporting dead bodies, calling emergency meetings, etc) it was more enjoyable because we saw the characters having fun and they upload 2-4 videos on gametoons gaming a week and it felt like an actual among us logic episode.  and not to mention they would show every character's POV (it took a while for them to show every single character's POV) but their POV had literally ANIMATED FACECAM. like that's so cool, with the facecam you can see their expressions and if the characters are having fun or not. and i almost forgot, the moves the impostor would get before weren't too over-powered. 

you could also tell how much fun the characters were having in the yandere mod. even a few ships were born, gnome x dum, gnome x engineer x dum, etc. 

now, what changed?

where do i even BEGIN. now all the mods are most likely a fnf character (pffft.) as the impostor. the impostors have multiple phases once the game goes on, gaining more powers that are much stronger. all the crewmates have health bars meaning one hit won't instantly kill them anymore. there's no more reporting dead bodies are calling emergency meetings anymore because, you know who the impostor is so what's the point? they still show the character's POV, but no animated facecam.

the moves the impostor gets are no different compared to each mod. almost all of the recent mods are fnf, so the impostor gets some projectile called a "funk cannon" or whatever that you have to dodge. another move they get that makes my skin crawl is some objects or devastating things that come down from the sky/fly across the screen and there's almost no way to dodge those.  the moves the impostor usually gets become way too over-powered overtime. have you guys seen the thomas.exe vid? when thomas had his final form he killed someone (i forgot who) by eating them and their health was like 53. WTF.

in most videos, there's almost the same characters in every vid. the 9-10 characters you'll most likely see is Dum, Mother, B-Day, Poopyfarts, Baggy, Wizard, Mr. Egg, Captain, Hunter, and sometimes The Gentleman. there's plenty of characters in AUL that haven't appeared in GTG in a while or have yet to make an appearance. these days we barely see: player, veteran, mr cheese, stoner, angel, etc. and some characters have yet to appear: rose, greaser, bro, ninja, sheriff, and much more. 

i haven't been watching the recent GTG videos anymore. but wanna know who was in the evil teacher one? fucking NOOB. a character nobody loves, the reason no one likes AUL 16 bc they've fallen asleep watching it bc of how damn boring she is, and a character that makes me realize that maybe pink gold peach isnt so bad.. gametoons is just doing whatever they wanna do now and not listen to their fans. 

and finally, the overused and repetitive lines in the videos. i hate when they're like "HEY, DID YOU KNOW THAT ONLY 6% PEOPLE WATCHING ARE ACTUALLY SUBSCRIBED?!" it becomes WAY a too predictable and annoying, making you not want to subscribe or unsubscribe. youtube should take that feature away to see that bc it's annoying and it's not just gametoons who does that. 

and the most ANNOYING catchphrase is captain's "so OP!". at first, i didn't think anything of it. now it's annoying overused to the point it's predictable and makes my BLOOD BOIL. and i've seen people say how "iconic, amazing, awesome, cool" this catchphrase is. if you like this catchphrase, stop lying. 

like i said, this is my own opinion. i may have been inaccurate about some of the vids they've done this week bc i haven't been watching them. if i did pls correct me

what are your guys' thoughts on the recent GTG content?