𝐈𝐕

Trayvon's POV ~

My name is Trayvon Andre Johnson but I go by  Cain on the streets

My name is Trayvon Andre Johnson but I go by Cain on the streets. I run the notorious gang, The Black Disciples. Before, my dad ran the gang back in Chicago but then he got murdered a few years back so I moved the gang down here to Atlanta.

Ofc, he was murdered by our biggest rivals, The Latin Kings. We've been at war for years and shit just keeps getting worse.

But ion care at this point. Imma get my revenge for my father's death one way or another.
________________________________
4:15pm

It was quite late in the afternoon but the sun was still out. I was on my porch smoking a blunt.

I look over to Ms Latoya's house and notice her grand daughter outside watering the plants.

She was fine asf. Ion know what it was. Yea I met some pretty girls and shit but she was beautiful.

Her body was so curvy, it turned me on. I continued watching her while smoking my blunt.

My pit bull, Zeus, came running out of the front door. He was the baddest dog on this block. Nobody fw my dog.

I gave him some love before taking out my phone and going through socials

Next thing you know, Zeus is on the other side of the street, playing with Ms Latoya's granddaughter.

"Oh shit." I whispered under my breath before getting up from my chair.

"ZEUS! TF IS YOU DOING?" I shout over to him as I make my way over to their house.

I watch as she gives him attention, rubbing his belly, just the way he likes it. He usually never went over to people. He would just bark at them but for some reason, he was so calm around her.

"Damn, he's usually never this calm around people. He must really like you." I smirk looking down at her, as she continued to rub his belly.

"Oh forreal? He's so adorable. What's his name?" She said getting up, making eye contact.

"Zeus." I replied.

"I like ittt." She said looking down at him, as he sat comfortably next to her leg.

"Thanks." I chuckled.

I watched her, as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. I could tell she was nervous.

"I didn't catch your name." I finally spoke, looking her up and down.

"It's Liyah." She replied looking at me.

"Pretty name. Just like you." I complimented her, licking my lips.

"Thank you." She chuckled.

"Uh my grandma wanted me to ask you, if your coming over for dinner tonight?" She asked me.

I was supposed to be going down to the warehouse to handle some business but imma just send my right hand man, Red to go sort that shit out.

"Yea ofc."I replied.

"Aight I will tell her." She smiled.

Her smile was beautiful. Like ion know, the tension between us was so intense, I couldn't control it.

"Come on, Zeus." I whistled to him as we both walk back over to the house.

"Bye Zeus!" I hear her shout as he went into the house.

I turned around to get another glimpse of her before going inside. I needed to know more about this girl. And tonight will be a perfect way to do that..