XX

2 days later...

I woke up to Zeus licking my hand. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. Trayvon was nowhere to be found.

I haven't seen him a lot lately. I didn't think too much of it anyways.

"Hey baby!" I greeted Zeus, rubbing his belly.

I finally got up and stretched. Today was real sunny and warm. What a perfect day.

As I sit up, I get a message. I grab my phone to check.

Trayvon❤️: Be Ready by 8:30pm. I'm taking you out.

Me: Okay

For some reason, I was anxious. What did this guy have planned?

I felt this rush of excitement as I got up and walked into the bathroom.

After doing my hygiene and getting ready into a basic outfit, I called Nora.

"Hey boo." She spoke answering the phone.

"Heyyyy. Look i need your help with something." I responded.

"Yea wassup?" She asked.

"Trayvon is taking me out tonight and I have no idea where. So I need to make sure I'm looking good asf." I explained.

"Well you've come to the right person. Imma pick you up in 10." She shrieked.

"Okay." I chuckled before ending the call. I know where about to shop till we can't no more.

________________________________

6:50pm

"OMG YOU LOOK AMAZING!" Nora screamed as I stood from the hairstylist chair. We went and got my dress earlier. Thankfully, one of Nora's good friends did my hair and makeup.

I got a body wave lace front. Kinda like this:

Nora dropped me home as I rushed in the house with all my bags

I shaved earlier so I was good. I moisturised my body making sure I smelt like vanilla.

It took me quite some time to get my dress on but I got it eventually. The dress was beautiful. I felt pretty for once.

I put on my heels to match and was finally ready. I took one glimpse of myself in the mirror before making my way downstairs.

 I took one glimpse of myself in the mirror before making my way downstairs

I made sure everything was in my clutch before grabbing my phone.

8:15pm.

I opened the door to find a black car waiting outside. As I walked towards it, the driver comes out of the car.

"Good evening, Mrs Williams. I will be driving you this evening." He spoke politely opening the door for me.

"Oh thank you." I smiled getting inside.

"What is this nigga up to?" I whispered to myself as the driver drives off.