Snollyguster

"What?! No, I can't believe that," Eijirou said as he walked away from me.

"Eiji, I'm saying the truth! Please, listen," I said and he turned around.

"Who?" he asked.

"Huh?" I said since he spoke too fast.

"With who?" he asked and I looked down.

"Me..." I said and he almost lost it.

"YOU! IZUKU I THOUGHT I COU-" I threw my hands over his mouth to stop him from yelling.

"Wait! You don't know the whole story!" I shouted at him and he went quiet. "Last night he came into my room and forcibly kissed me, then just a few minutes ago he left here after trying to kiss me again. He also said that he'll make me his and that he doesn't care if I tell you..."

"So you're not..." he trailed off.

"No! I would never," I said and he hugged me.

"I knew he could be an asshole but I didn't think he would be that big of one," he said and I just nodded. He took a deep breath as he let go of me, "We should focus on my support item right now, we can talk more about that at home. Thank you for telling me though, you must've been scared to tell me."

"Yeah, thank you for understanding," I said and he smiled at me.

"My Izu would never do such a thing," he said and I chuckled.

"Well, let's start with the design. Can I see the layout of your hero costume?" I asked and he pulled out a case. "Uh...?"

"I'll wear it and you can see!" he said and I just let him do what he wanted. He quickly changed in front of me and I looked at his costume, it's the first time I'm looking at it too. "Pretty cool, huh?"

"Yeah! It really suits you," I said as I looked at his arms. "So what are you thinking with the design?"

"I want it to connect to my shoulder thingys, I also want it to be the same colour and have the same ridges. Then could you have it not in a straight line going down my arm? I want it to look kind of like a vine wrapping around my arm, you know?" he explained to me.

"That vine idea will actually work great because that'll add even more support to your arm, then I'll actually include the gear on your shoulder. That can help your shoulder if I make adjustments to it, what do you think?" I asked him and he nodded right away.

I then grabbed a measuring tape and started to measure what I needed, I also took the gears off of his shoulders. Someone then knocked on the door, Eijirou and I made eye contact. Eijirou then walked over to the door, "Oh! Power Loader, why are you here?" Eijirou asked as he let the hero in.

"I heard that you wanted your brother to make your support item, I wanted to meet him," he said and I looked up at the hero.

"Woah! Power Loader, it's a pleasure to meet such a cool and inspiring hero. The work you do for heroes and here at UA is amazing, I spent a lot of time going over your designs. They're outstanding, it's no wonder you're here at UA. I-" I started mumbling but Eijirou stopped me.

"Bro, calm down. He wants to meet you, not hear about your admiration towards him," Eijirou said and I chuckled.

"Right..." I said and walked over to him. "I'm Izuku Midoriya, Eiji's adopted brother."

"Nice to meet you and I do appreciate your admiration towards me," he said and I smiled.

"You know you could just say brother," Eijirou said as he pouted.

"Normally people ask why we don't have the same surname after that, so might as well just say adopted," I said and he groaned.

"So, can you tell me what your thinking of making for Kirishima?" Power Loader said and I nodded. I then explained it to him and soon drew it out, I showed the design to Eijirou and he approved of it. I then told him the materials I'll use to make it, he then gave me suggestions since they had more than what I normally had at my school lab.

Eijirou then left for his class and Power Loader stayed with me for the rest of the afternoon, he wanted to help me and see what I can do. I started with redoing the gears on Eijirou's shoulders, I needed it to stop the impact before the impact would get to Eijirou's shoulders. 

At the end of the day, I got one shoulder done, I would then add the rest of the support tomorrow. Then I would have him test it out and if it needs fixing I would fix it but if it turned out good, I would leave it and make the other arm right away.

I packed up my belongings and said bye to Power Loader, I then met up with Eijirou at the gate. "Go ahead without me, I need to talk to a certain blonde boy," Eijirou said with an angry expression.

"Alright, good luck then. I'll see you at home," I then walked home. Once at home I went to my room, I changed into comfier clothing. I went back downstairs to see that Irisa was home, "Welcome home, Irisa," I said and she smiled at me.

"Thank you, Izuku. I heard what Eijirou did today, I hope this becomes a big opportunity for you! I'm so proud!" she said as she hugged me tightly.

"Thanks, Irisa," I said as I hugged her back.

"How about some katsudon for dinner tonight, my treat," she said as I followed her to the kitchen.

"Really?!" I said in excitement. There are four dishes in our household that are considered special dishes, all of our favourite dishes. Mine is katsudon while Eijirou's is BBQ. She nodded and started getting what she needed, I then tried to help her.

"No way! Out," she said as she shoved me out of the kitchen.

"But-" I said and she covered my mouth.

"No buts either mister," she said and I nodded. I then went to the living room and turned on the TV, I put it on a random sitcom. I then heard the door open, I looked at who it was.

"Welcome home Noriko!" I said and she smiled at me. She took off her shoes and walked over to me, she ruffled my hair.

"Thanks, Izu," she said as she went to the kitchen. I could hear them talking but I chose to ignore it and watch the TV show, the door then opened again. It was Eijirou, he had his head down while he took his shoes off.

"Wel-" I started to say but he quickly ran upstairs.

I quickly stood up to follow him, "Was that Eiji?" Noriko asked and I nodded. "He didn't say hi, did something happen?"

"Yeah, something not good," I said and she nodded. I quickly rushed upstairs and to Eijirou's room, I knocked on the door and I heard his faint voice that said 'come in'. "Eiji? Are you alright? Was it bad?"

I sat beside him as he leaned his head on my shoulder and cried, I quickly embraced him. We stayed like that for a while, "He... he told me that he dated me because he was bored, then he started to like you. He then found it convenient to date me while getting to know you through me... I-It hurts so bad," he said.

"That asshole," I said and he gasped.

"You swore!" he said as I chuckled.

"He deserves that title," I said and Eijirou laughed while nodding.

"He sure does!" he said and I smiled.

"So you two are officially done?" I asked to make sure.

"Yep, I'm not even sure if I wanna have him as a friend," he said and I was about to say something before I got interrupted.

"Izuku! Eiji! Dinner is ready!" Irisa shouted. We looked at each other and I wiped away Eijirou's tears, I then stood up. I held onto Eijirou's hand as we left the room, he didn't let go when we were eating. We also explained what happened to Irisa and Noriko since they seemed concerned about why Eijirou's eyes were red and puffy.

Edited.

Word count: 1411