Man

At the end of my second year of high school, I hung out with Iwasaki, Koide, Maiya, and Yazawa. They all knew I was going to UA for my third year and they wanted to give me a party to say bye, even though I can still text and hang out with them after school. They do support me though, there are no hard feelings with me leaving.

So... my third year began, I woke up at the same time Eijirou did and changed into my new UA uniform. I then had breakfast with Eijirou which was just cereal, then we left and walked to the school together. The whole walk there Eijirou was talking about all the things we can do now that we're in the same school again, he was probably happier than I was about me going to UA.

Then at school Eijirou asked me, "What support class are you in?"

"Oh, class G," I said and then grabbed my hand. He then took me all the way to my classroom, "Eiji, I knew where it was."

"Oh... well, can a brother not take his brother to class?" he said and I sighed.

"Do as you wish Eiji," I said and he smiled.

"Great! Then I'll come get you at lunch," he said as he ran off. I chuckled and walked through the door, I then felt everyone's eyes on me. I quickly took a seat and that's when everyone started talking to me, they were asking how I was able to transfer into UA and all that.

The morning went smoothly, just like Power Loader said it was common high school learning. Then lunch happened and I ate with Eijirou, Kaminari, Sero, and Mina, they were also excited about going to school with me. Kaminari kept pestering me about making him a support item though, which I promised I would.

After lunch we were given our first assignment, I was given an easy one. A fireproof support item that is able to shoot spikes, that's all. There was no mention of where on the body it needed to be or anything, I was given a lot of freedom with the assignment. I was then given a lab, the same one I had before actually. Power Loader said that it's best to work in a familiar environment which is why he gave it to me.

I started working on my assignment but then someone knocked and opened my lab door, "Yo Midoriya, you said you'd make me a support item right?" Kaminari asked and I nodded.

"Yep, come in and we can talk," I said as I put my assignment aside. Power Loader mentioned this to me earlier today, all assignments are due at the end of the week they are given. That is because we can work on support items for students while doing our assignments, then if needed we can ask for extra time on our assignments.

"Ok! So I have this support item that's supposed to help direct my electricity, right? Well, I know there is so much more I can do with my electricity, so I wanna make my glasses able to see any hidden electrical wires in buildings. Then I want my transmitter to perform better, like having earpieces that can connect to my transmitter... you know?" he explained to me.

"Oh, sure! So can I have your glasses and transmitter?" I asked and he handed them to me. "Do mind if the arms of your glasses become thicker? Because with the technology I'll be putting in the arms there will be more weight, I also might change the design of the transmitter since it's a little bland and you might want something cooler."

"Bingo! Make that boring transmitter cool! And you can make the arms as big as you need," he told me and I nodded. "Also..."

"Yeah?" I asked and I noticed he had his head down.

"Kirishima... it's been almost a year since he broke up with Bakugou right," Kaminari said.

"That's right," I said and he scratched behind his head.

"Would it be alright to ask him out?" he asked me and I gasped.

"You like Eiji?" I asked and he nodded. "That's great! Ask him!"

"Really?" he asked me in shock.

"Yeah! Eiji needs to move on and you two would be perfect for each other," I told him and he smiled.

"Thanks, Mido!" he shouted as he ran out of my lab. I then began working on Kaminari's support items, Power Loader came in at one point. He laughed a bit when he learned I already had a student wanting me to make them a support item, he then gave me advice for Kaminari's support item and my assignment.

Once he left I took his advice and started changing some of my blueprints, I then got another knock on my lab door. "Come in!" I shouted and the door opened. I looked up and my eyes widened, "Bakugou..."

"Hello, Deku," he said with a smirk.

"D-Deku?" I asked as I stepped back.

"Yep, uses the same characters from your name and it fits you perfectly... useless," he said and I looked down.

"What do you want?" I asked and I heard him chuckle.

"Isn't that obvious?" he asked and my head quickly snapped up. "You, dumbass." I quickly tried to make it to the door, he grabbed me before I could make it. He then picked me up and laid me on my work table, I tried to push him away but he grabbed my arms and held them above my head.

"Let go of me!" I shouted and he smirked before he kissed me. I tried to kick him away but he positioned himself in a way that made it difficult, he continued to kiss me and made the kiss deeper. I started crying as I gave no response to his kiss, but then he gripped my hair and pulled it. I whined and he growled, the tears weren't stopping either.

"I recommend that you obey," he growled in my ear once he separated his lips from mine. He then started kissing down my neck as I squirmed and moved around, I opened my mouth to say something but he quickly kissed me again. I was about to bite his tongue but I felt heat on my wrists, so I just obeyed... I was useless.

I then heard the lab door slam open, "GET THE FUCK OFF HIM!" I heard Eijirou yell. Bakugou then released me and groaned when he saw Eijirou, I quickly got off the table and ran to the redhead. "Don't ever touch him again."

"Tch, it's his choice," Bakugou said and I shook my head.

"Leave... please leave me alone," I said and he rolled his eyes. He then opened the door and looked back at me, I saw his eyes... they looked sad. However, I ignored it. I then didn't let go of Eijirou, I did look up and saw Kaminari behind my brother. 

"I saw Bakugou leave class, I asked him where he was going... he said the support room. I didn't think about it until I realized how long he was gone for, I told Kirishima right away," Kaminari said and I mumbled a quick 'thank you'.

"We should tell someone about this," Eijirou said.

"No! ...no, please," I said and Eijirou looked at me confused. "I know he won't come back..."

"How? He's Bakugou, he does what he wants," Kaminari said and Eijirou nodded.

"You didn't see his expression when he left," I said and they looked at each other.

"Fine. But if he does anything else you have to tell a teacher," Eijirou said and I nodded. After a few minutes they left and I started doing my assignment, I did keep taking glances at the door. Luckily the end of the day came fast and Eijirou picked me up from my lab, we then walked home together.

Edited.

Word count: 1336