Ch. 5 Scared pt. 2

Utako's POV: 

When I finally calmed down found out that I was in their washroom with Kageyama's sister, Joliet. "Oh, good! You've calmed down." She seems nice...  

Joliet's POV: 

I helped Utako walk to the washroom. Why didn't Tobio do anything? He clearly doesn't know about- I heard Utako sigh a little bit, cutting my thoughts short. Your okay. That's what I want to say. "Oh, good! You've calmed down." "Yeah...thanks I guess." It wasn't Utako's fault anyway. You might be noticing that I am not using pronouns. That is for a soon to be recognized part to the story so bare with me! Back to the story... 

~time skipping cuz I don't know what else to write~

Third person POV: 

It was the night before the match between Sehjo and Karasuno and everyone was hyped, we'll all except Isla. She had been staying with the Hinata's after what had happened with Kageyama. She even had her own room! However, the fact that the game was against someone that was close to her was difficult because her past was so hard. She tries to forget about it all the time. But then there's Turoo... 

I did it! I finally did it!  

So so so so sorry for not updating! There's been a lot going on. I've actually been working on the cover for this book. I'm drawing it myself. Stay safe! 

Also if y'all want to bombard me with comments you can! I want to know what y'all think about my book. You don't have to but I'd appreciate it!!

Have a nice rest of your day!