CHAPTER 8 UNEXPECTED TWIST 1

I know most of my readers are hell upset with me....
N y not..they should be.. but fr now plzz pardon me...
And enjoy reading :*

CHAPTER 8

UNEXPECTED TWIST 1

NARRRTOR'S POV :-

After the day randhir was never seen with any girl.

Even the kisses he used to do only to provoke sanyukta to kiss him was all gone.

Before all This it was hard for him to stop himself from kissing any girl but now he has build a sort of patience in him....its like he is unaffected by opposite sex.

So what was it before when they we were in relationship. ..Sanyukta often thought it but then sighed reminding his words of having her back.

Is he really changed or its just show off.... she thought but the fact is she is still following sahil and continue to ignore randhir and follow her her.

It was just a another day of their final year and the classes nearly stopped conducting by professors as their course was done and they were enjoying their last year with friends.

All of them were enjoying with each other including sanyukta who was busy in and all high in pulling legs of boys and girls but randhir he was still on his place a book opened on his desk but eyes were never leaving sanyukta. ..it was a routine and usual but now it irritate her a hell lot.

Having his eyes on her burn her face she just turn around and glare him hard to which he returned a oh so charming smile of his which leads women die for. Sanyukta frowned and turned around

Is my plan gonna backfire me?... she thought

"Common sanyukta lets dance" sahil offerd hand and sanyukta without wasting time hold sahil's hand and the music starts.

Their moves were keen and polished

"I am going for date tonight" sahil whispered in her ear

Sanyukta was hell surprised. .her bestiee is going on date and she got the information now

"Who's the girl? " she asked in excitement

"Shikha..the 3rd year mechanical" sahil blushed

Sanyukta was so happy and excited at the moment that she almost forget that they were in class all surrounded by people.

"Omg!!!! I am so happy... why didn't you tell me about your love before? " the last sentence she said was bit loud and since the song stopped it reach to every ear.

All were surprised and thought that sahil propsed sanyukta and she accepted and same with randhir.

He thought the same and felt hurt but more angry.

She's only mine I won't let anyone take away her from me...he determined a d left the class frowning

Sahil and sanyukta were at the edge of falling from mountain recognising what everyone think..they hurriedly explain them but was too late as disaster was already done.

Randhir on the other hand fuming and punching his sack bag remembering a girls word in canteen that sahil is going to take his love on date....

He restlessly ran hand in his hairs and throw the punching bag with his hard punch.

He can't sit there seeing sanyukta being someone's else. ..its high time he had to play to get her back

Deep inside he knew he wants her badly....

To calm his nerves

Only she's the girl whom I loved ...the girl with respect he thought

Yes I was a jerk to take you for granted. .yes I was dickhead to not respect your love but all I want is you with me sanyukta and I won't let anyone have my love...YES SANYUKTA AGGRAWAL I LOVE YOU he screamed in his room and took the car keys and hurriedly geard in the direction of her home.

Sanyukta was very happy for sahil today.since it was his first date he wanted her to help him in decoration and all... Sanyukta was alone at ho.e her mother used to work in an apparel industry and was there at her. Sanyukta was smiling and getting ready for helping sahil on his date. The doorbell rang

Uff!! I am not ready yet... she panicked thinking that sahil has came before time.

She hurriedly ran towards the door and as soon as she opened it she froze..

Randhir was standing at her door with blood all over body and looking very helpless. He was trying to open his eyes properly and to tell her about his sudden appearance but the very next moment he fell down on floor unconcious making sanyukta worried and cry for him.

Phewww.... srry guys fr this chotu prt. .. m all ready to hear your slang for late updating I have all my ears plzz slang but do enjoy reading this chappy and do tell me how is it?
Hope m good with this and nxt update will come soon
Soon I mean really soon

Love you all :*

Plzz comment like and vote