EPILOGUE B

THATS WHAT LOVE TAUGHT ME :

EPILOGUE B

"You are looking like a king today" his mom adored him caressing his cheeks and hairs and he stood there giving that peaceful happy smile to his mother. Actually he is looking like king with creamish kurta with heavy stone studded and red dhoti.

"You are stepping in new world now where your priority should be happiness of your spouse... keep that in mind that what you will do is directly affect your wife. Make her happy pamper her and she will make you feel the happiest" her mom give her some words from treasure.

The baratis exited from his mansion to the marriage venue. Our dulha was more than happy with red turban and diamond studded kalghi on it.  The whole folks were dancing feeling happy for the brightest couple.

N here sanyukta was dolled up in beautiful bridal attire chosen by his soon to be or to be not spouse. 

"Hello.... koi gadbad nhi honi chahiye" she instructed some goons there.

"Make sure that nobody will see you. .. sahil its time to change " she cringed

"Sanyukta let barat came here n see randhir then we will catch him and I will sit in his place in mandap ok" Sanyu nodded on his plan.

She was all set to excute her plan and soon barat came with loud music and lots of crackers.  Sanyukta's eyes twinkled seeing the barat but soon replaced by the sadness she is about to giv him. She cried looking at him but when their eyes meet from window she immediately hide herself not having any courage to look at him . She was ashamed to do so but she has to. Wiping her tears she was lead by some girls to the aisle.

"Jiju is looking so hot" one of her cousin sister teased her

"He is looking like a prince charming " another one said.

"U r very lucky di" one of them said

She was hardly hearing them as her attention was divided between randhir and sahil. She saw three men asking randhir to come with them and he did go with them. Now she knew next the person will come in mandap with sehra on will be sahil not randhir. She also veild her face and asked her mother to give her one minute alone before marriage. Her mom understand her and let her go. Finally the bride came and priest started performing rituals and soon they were announced married.
N there randhir was trying hard to open his eyes to his luck one little boy helped him came out of room that was locked but when he reached the mandap it was too late all the elders already gave their blessing to newly wedded couple but all were too shocked to see supposed groom standing at the entrance in shock state.