003

"Woah." I was surrounded by drunk, giggling and zooted teens. Everyone was so drunk I could even see the teachers pet grinding on people. I looked into the distance and saw Rafe at the table where they where doing drugs and shit, "Fuck." I muttered. JJ turned his head to me with a confused expression. "Rafes here." I informed him. "And that's a problem because?" He asked. "He'll get angry if he sees me hanging out with Pogues."

"But you hang out with Kiara." He joked.

"She's my sister." I stated obviously whilst laughing slightly.

"Why do you date him."

I was blank.

"He gets a bit aggressive sometimes so you know." I said itching my head in awkwardness.

"I'll protect you cupcake." He grinned whilst pulling me into him, wrapping his arm around my waist.

This probably wasn't the best idea if Rafe where to see me and JJ inches apart, JJ was probably the Pogue Rafe hated the most. Which was a shame JJ was a very nice young guy just misunderstood. Rafe wouldnt understand his struggles.

I could see JJ continuously staring at the alcohol table. "You can go, I'm going to speak to Rafe." I let his arm of my waist. "You sure." He checked. "Mhm."

He jogged over to the table who he was greeted by John b and some other familiar faces. However Pope and Kiara where having a private conversation. I could tell they had some tension, SEXUAL tension.

I climbed up a small hill trying not to stumble with the red plastic cup of water I had for Rafe. I lifted my head from the ground to reveal Rafe leaning against a rock. "Hey babe." I said crouching down next to him trying not to get any mud on kiaras jeans. "Y/n..." he said slowly moving his hands around my face. "I think you've had enoug-" I reached for his bag of coke. "NO." He growled whilst taking it into his large hands. I flinched slightly at his reaction.

"Can you leave me alone." He asked whilst sniffing uncontrollably. "Rafe I really want to talk to you." I said standing up. "LISTEN LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE." He yelled.

I tucked my pockets into my jeans, turned around and walked away down the hill. "You ok?" Kiara said catching up to me. "Yo we heard him shout," Pope said who was next to her. "I want to be alone." My eyes glued to the floor in embarrassment.

I walked over to the alcohol table and mixed all the alcohols I could find. Vodka, whiskey, rum, anything.

2 drinks in.

"Y/n drinking helps me get stuff of my mind too." JJ smiled at me. We where both talking whilst swaying to the rhythm of the music.

5 drinks in.

"Maybe you should stop now. Mum and Dad wouldn't really be happy if they found out what you're doing right now."

7 drinks in.

"How many fingers am I holding up?"

10 drinks in.

I was absolutely finished. I was stumbling around the place. Talking to random people as if I've known them my whole life. And even dancing against random people.

"Hey babygirl you kinda cute." A random boy said walking up to me feeling my waist. I continued to dance unaware of what was happening around me. He started to creep up behind me, forcing my ass on him. "Get off her man she's drunk." A voice said. "Listen bro, she's not your girl. Just cus she doesn't want you doesn't mean she doesn't want a bit of me yeah. Let me have this one." He chuckled with a wink.

"OW FUCK MAN." I felt the boy behind me drop in pain. "JJ!" I heard Kiara yell. But JJ wasn't the one in pain, he was the one who caused the pain. I stood speechless not knowing what to say. "Why you hitting my boy." Topper said. I was assuming the boy who was one of Rafes Kook friends. I wasn't familiar with all of them.

"Topper rel-"

JJ got punched right in the stomach. By topper.

I awkwardly scratched my head, "ermm."

"Y/N let's go."

"Y/n let's go."

"She's coming with me Rafe."

"No, she's coming with me Kiara."

"I think the last person she wants to be with us you asshole."

Rafe said nothing. His first thought to everything was violence. He told me this a lot but I didn't think to much of it.

Rafe grabbed kiaras neck. Strangling her till she let go of my arm. "KIARA." I almost cried.
"Let's go Y/N." Rafe grabbed my arm. "That's my sister dick head!" I yelled whilst punching his nose. Rafe bent down covered his nose and sniffling a bit to check for blood. As he stood up he was laughing devilishly whilst staring at me. "You're gonna pay for that." He chuckled whilst his grin rapidly changed to a face full of anger. He grabbed my arm, surely leaving a mark. Forcing me to follow him wherever he was taking me. I turned my head to see every single Kook on a Pogue. I caused this.

'Kiara.' I mouthed, tears streaming down my eyes. She stood behind me not knowing what to say. I was not about to risk my younger sisters life to save myself.

Rafe dragged me into his car, it was pretty silent as you could of assumed. "Fuck!" He yelled hitting his steering wheel.

He started the car aggressively whilst viscously scanning his bag for something I was unaware of. After a few seconds of searching, he didn't find anything.

We drove of

I was frozen in my seat.

"Where r u taking me Rafe." I asked.

"Where you belong."