day one

chifuyu matsuno was one of the daily customers for vinyl records, a cd shop across his apartment

chifuyu matsuno was one of the daily customers for vinyl records, a cd shop across his apartment. he always went there for one thing. to buy cds? no. he went there to see and talk to his crush who works there.

y/n l/n, was the girls name. he had a crush on her for a long time but he didn't really have the courage to confess to her and he didn't really have enough time to tell her and start dating her if she accepts him. he felt like it's better to be friends with her instead of dating her. he didn't want to hurt her in the end.

chifuyu walked inside the shop to find it empty as always. no one came to a cd shop to buy cds anymore. people listen to music on their phones now a days.

"hey!" y/n greeted, as she spotted their regular customer. he always came around the same time, every day. he would always buy one cd and they both would talk for some time before he had to go.

"hey! how are you?" chifuyu asked, walking towards her.

"I'm good, I've been busy with school work since I'm in my last year." y/n said, stocking up some of the cds.

"I feel you, it's pretty stressful around this time of the year but in a week we'll have our summer break." chifuyu pointed out.

"I forgot about summer break, I was too busy with this cd shop and my finals. But I'm ready to take a break from school. What are you doing to do during the summer?" y/n asked, turning towards him.

"I might come visit here more and buy more cds and then maybe hang out with my friends. What about you?"

"I might work extra shifts here cuz I love it here. It's so peaceful so I might be here most of the time so don't forget to visit me." y/n said.

"I won't, don't worry." chifuyu said, with a soft smile.

"promise?"

"promise." chifuyu said, entangling his pinky with hers.

"now what cd do you want?"