day two

y/n was sitting at the counter writing something

y/n was sitting at the counter writing something. "I hope this sounds good." She said, before folding the letter and putting it in a envelope.

The door opened to reveal Chifuyu, peeking inside to see if anyone was inside. "hey, y/n!" chifuyu greeted her with a big smile on his face.

"hi!" y/n said, getting up from her seat. " what cd are you buying today?"

"I want you to choose one for me. Just surprise me." Chifuyu said, sitting down on the couch there.

"okay! I'll be right back, I have one in mind." y/n said, going to the back to get the cd. she slipped the envelope inside the cd cover before she wrapped with paper. "Here you go." Y/n said, handing him it.

"Thank you! I'll see in school tomorrow, right?" chifuyu asked.

"Yeah, I think we have classes together tomorrow, also did you do the homework for Mr. Sato's class?"

"I forgot to do it. I'll do it when I get home. Thank you for reminding me! I'll see you tomorrow! Bye bye!" Chifuyu waved while running to his house and y/n smiled and waved back to him.

She stood there and watched him getting smaller and smaller.

'I just want you to know how much make my heart race.'
'just be mine already.'