01 | The peacemaker 1.01

Everyone I'm actually glad to mention that StanCLCbishes has been accepted as the peacemaker of the group with the score of 8/10. Her answers are supposed to be kept confidential but it is not so with her personality. We are here to introduce her to you finally.

Well, here are some of her actual words noted down to express her emotions on being hired the lead peacemaker of the crew.

"Thank you to the Hybrid Community for hiring me as the lead peacemaker. This is an achievement for me as this is my first time joining a community. I will try my best to do well and support everyone. Bye."

Well, it's more about the tone of one's words that signifies how they handle the queries and comments, and that needs to neither be sharp nor blunt. We found a perfect candidate for that, someone the haters won't quite want to quarrel with for too long.

What is a peacemaker actually?

It won't be a well managed community if everything was a mess. An artist isn't supposed to eliminate all the haters, he is supposed to see whether he deserves a single scrap of hate he is receiving or not. The peacemaker is for the time when our community goes through such a phase.

Our lead peacemaker, who can be addressed as Leila, is a good example of knowing how to deal and converse with people. You aren't supposed to cross the invisible lining of being rude and cool-headed, you need to be more polite and to-the-point. So being a peacemaker isn't exactly an easy job all-in-all, but I truly hope Leila doesn't disappoint us.

There are four more slots left for the rest of the peacemakers. Go to the hiring book and submit your respective details if you think you are capable.

Thank you for all the love and co-operation.