03 | The peacemaker 1.02

I'm so glad to mention that we have yet another star linking the way to a bigger constellation. I would like to introduce you all to the second peacemaker of the group, working under the lead peacemaker aka StanCLCbishes.

Everyone, we do hope that you are as glad and excited to work with our new member as we are. Let's proceed and welcome her with tons of soft coffees and handshakes, and make sure she enjoys her stay here. The second peacemaker of the group is HOWLINGNIGHTS with scores equal to 6/10.

Here are some of her self said words copied down with a little more clarifications. She used them to express her everlasting gratitude to the community she believes is highly loved by her.

"I AM SO GLAD TO BE A PART OF THIS COMMUNITY, AND GRATEFUL. ACTUALLY. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE BEEN HIRED IN ANY KIND OF COMMUNITY SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF THINGS HAPPEN HERE. EVEN THOUGH, I STILL DO KNOW HOW I CAN GO ON WITH MY POST. THAT IS THE REASON I CHOSE HYBRID. I WILL TRY TO DO MY BEST AND IMPROVE MYSELF ALONGSIDE THE COMMUNITY WITHOUT ANY DISAPPOINTMENT. I PROMISE TO GIVE IT MY BEST EVEN IF I DON'T KNOW OR EVEN IF I THINK I WOULD ONLY BE OF A 1% USE. STILL, I WOULD HELP.

THANK YOU SO MUCH HYBRID COMMUNITY FOR HIRING ME."

The caps reveal the enthusiasm this person goes through and that is precisely what we've been looking for. We can beat the stereotype of being particularly talented by being enthusiastic about it, and that is something she has. She is excited about working here, willing to give it her very best. And so, we would want her to enter our constellation and we would sprinkle her with lights, until and unless she starts to shine as brightly as any other star here.

I assume that the first chapter of the book has already made you all familiar to the post, that is of a peacemaker; a person who removes minor issues leading to total demolition. Hate and toxicity isn't always dealt with savage and sarcastic replies, sometimes being polite is the best way.

If you think this post is something you can volunteer for, go to the hiring book and sign up for the remaining slots. If you don't, I do guess there are a lot more posts that you can take over.

*WELCOME TO THE HYBRID COMMUNITY.*