Chapter 1

In a Galaxy Far Far Away...

Episode 1

Rise of the New Jedi

Galaxy once again in war...

with the republic becoming the guardians of the galaxy and bringers of peace, old jedi knights forming again the old order to regain peace through the force. but when the light of the force has come over to reveal a dark side...

Lord Tarrick, Sith Acolyte now new lord of the dark side starts his deathly campaign against the new Republic and the resistance with the rise of his own Sith Empire. with the Republic falling once again to another war, the jedi must prepare themselves to fight this new enemy.

but through the visions of the late Grandmaster Yoda, he foresaw new chosen ones who bring true balance to the force and stop Tarrick's plans for total control...

in the distant land of Remnant, where our fated heroes live. Jaune Arc, Blake Belladonna, Lie Ren, and Nora Valkyrie once proud huntsman in training are now wanderers of a new opportunity that is awaiting them.

Outside of Beacon, four students were walking into the woods of the city. All four of them looked back to the school right behind them seeing that they were thinking that leaving was a good idea.

The four; Jaune Arc, Blake Beladonna, Lie Ren, and Nora Valkyrie sighed.

Jaune: well... this is it...

Ren: no turning back now...

Blake: well we already did the first place.

Nora: we're going to miss this place... not!

Nora walked away leaving the three speechless.

Jaune: well you didn't have to come with me in the first place.

Ren: Jaune... we're in the smae boat as you. We got here illegally but they instead kicked you out. That was not fair.

Nora: and besides, we can make our own rules, after all you are our leader.

Jaune looked at blake who just nodded.

Blake: well since we're going to be putting the cat out of the bag, i might tell you a secret.

JNR: that you are a Faunus cat.

Blake looked at them surprised.

Blake: how did-

Jaune: the ears...

Nora: they move a lot...

Ren: like a lot.

Blake sighed letting her shoulders fall hanging. She then removed her ribbon letting her cat ears show.

 She then removed her ribbon letting her cat ears show