3| Exposing

'We won!'

"Damn! The cops are here!"

"What're we gonna do, Red?!"

"Let's get the hell outta here!"

"Yeah!"

"What about Kiyomasa-kun?"

"Forget him!"

Cowards.

After they run outta here, our cool looking dudes let go of their defensive stances. Bragging about how cool they were, Akkun -being the responsible one out of them- pointed out his friends' injuries.

"Guys, don't just stand there! We need to get Draken-kun and Takemichi to the ambulance!"

They helped Takemichi and Draken.

"Hey, over here!"

"Hurry!"

"C'mon, hurry!"

"Hey! Over here!"

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Most of the Moebius and Toman members were laying or sitting on the ground.

"Man, I'm beat."

"Hey, we're done over here!" Smiley exclaimed with a smile on his face like usual.

"Apparently, he hurt his leg."

Behind them, Chifuyu and a girl with (h/c) hair came.

"And this idiot here injured her right wrist." Chifuyu said as he made his way to them.

Hearing this, Baji turned his head to her with lightning speed and gently grabbed her wrist.

"Does it hurt so much!? Who did this!? Let's kill who did this-!"

"Someone was going to hit me with a bat and I blocked it?.. And then fell on my right arm... And no, don't worry bro, it doesn't hurt that much!" Y/N told with a smile on her face. A smile that masks her pain.

"We don't believe you. We know you are in pain." Baji, Chifuyu, Smiley, Muto and Mitsuya said at the same time.

"Hey! Have some faith in me!"

"HaVE sOmE FAitH iN mE, and I will get lost in city and sleep on streets for two days when I tried to go market. And let me add, when I have my phone with me."

"HavE SoME fAiTH iN Me, and I will get stabbed on my arm when I was doing my homework, in a dead end!"

"HAve SomE FAIth In me, and I will sprain my ankle when I was sitting, on a been bag!"

"HaVE SOmE FAiTH in Me, and I will nearly get killed when I was sleeping, on a bench in a park."

"HAvE SomE FaiTh iN ME, and I will found myself in an another gang's meeting when all I have to do was going to school."

"HAve SoMe FaITH iN me-"

"Okay okay, I understood. No need to expose me!"

"But it was fun!"

"Yeah."

"Agreed."

"Yup."

"Yes."

"Wow, HOw KiNd oF yOu!"

They all laughed.

"Ah. Where's Mikey?"

"Over there."

At the place where Baji pointed, Mikey and Hanma was having a staring contest.

"Yeah, you're exhausting, Mikey."