6| Eye Bandages

Y/N opened her eyes slowly and then closed them to get more sleep. She buried her face into the pillow more and tried to remember and continue the dream she saw.

But no luck. She couldn't remember that dream nor sleep. So deciding on she will get up, she pulled off the blanket and sat on the bed, only to notice that the room she is in isn't her room.

It wasn't her room though it was a room she usually come to have some time with the owner of it. The room she and Chifuyu hang out to play with Peke J or do their homeworks.

It was Chifuyu's room.

When she finally noticed her surroundings, she looked around to find Chifuyu, and she didn't have to look so long to find him.

He was sleeping on the floor bed beside the bed she was sleeping on.

She looked at him lovingly for some time, and then she noticed his bruises after playing with his hair and moving it out from his face.

That was when she remembered what happened yesterday. The Valhalla members that surrounded her and Chifuyu, getting separated from him and the members taking Chifuyu with them (by saying that it is a order from Baji). When Chifuyu left the area (forcefully), all the members that were there left with him, so Chifuyu thought Y/N was safe there.

Well, she was safe, until some other members from Valhalla came to take her, basically to kidnap her. She fought against them, but she couldn't do anything when someone sneaked up from her behind and hit her neck with a pole. She started feeling dizzy and couldn't do much when more members attacked her from left and right. She lost consciousness not so long after.

That was when they took her to the hideout of Valhalla. Once she was awake again and saw the situation her lover was in, she tried to do something and prevent her brother from beating Chifuyu up, until the members started fighting with her.

Both Chifuyu and Y/N's heart was hurting from seeing the situation their lover was in.

Just as she remembered what happened yesterday, her head started feeling dizzy again. Her hands went to her scalp to massage and took the pain away.

"Wow, it hurts..."

"I wonder why." A very familiar voice responded her back.

"You are awake!" She cheerfully stated. Hearing his voice really made her more happy and relaxed.

"Yeah, and you are too. Does your head hurt so much?"

"A little, but it feels dizzy so much."

Chifuyu got up properly from the floor bed and set next to Y/N on the bed.

"Darling, look at me, please."

Y/N lifted and turned her head to Chifuyu. He then took her hands from her forehead and placed his hands on her scalp. His fingers started massaging her head gently to ease the pain and dizziness.

"I am already feeling so much better, thanks Fuyu♡"

"I'm glad you are okay, darling♡"

Both of them stayed like that for a while until they got up to wash their faces.

"Oh, what happened to me eye? Why it is bandaged?"

"You don't remember?"

"I remember what happened yesterday but I don't know when they punched my eye. I think they wanted us to have matching eye bandages :D"

"Y/N- I don't know how you can joke with this...."

She just laughed at his comment.

"Do you want to go out today? We can go to the park if you want."