The new girl

"So Chloe tell us why did you move schools?" I asked. "oh um I was getting bullied and the school wasn't willing to help me so my parents moved me here" Chloe replied. "that's terrible why did you get bullied?" Mia asked. "To be honest I have no idea" Chloe stated but I could see it in her eyes she was lying. "That must of suck but dude listen as I have told these girls if anyone messes with you tell me and I will mess with them" Jack said while flexing his arms. "thanks Jack I think" Chloe said with a giggle. "Anyway what lesson do you have next Chloe?" I asked her. "um let me check" Chloe said while pulling out her timetable. "oh I have health in room 11" Chloe said. "haha lucky Mia, Jack and I all have that same class" I told her. "yeah you guys are making me a loner in art" Hannah said with a smirk on her face. "hey it's not our fault you picked art not health" Jack came back with. "Anyway the bell is about to go so we should get going" Mia stated. "good point" Jack added. "bye hannah see you at lunch" I told her while waving. *sigh* "fine I will enjoy being alone till then" she said joking around. we then went our ways to our classes.

We sat through health and because it was the first day just talked about what boring topics we are doing. lunch time finally came and we all sat back at the table we were at recess. "hey han how was art?" I asked. "boring, boring with a side plate of boring all because you guys ditch me for health. how was it by the way?" Hannah replied. "It was good did no work and just talked." Jack answered. I started looking at how Chloe was really pretty and why would anyone bully such a beautiful girl like her. I had this Weird feeling like I really liked her but not in the friendship kinda way but who was I kidding I was probably just overthinking it. "hey Chloe you are really pretty" I blurted out automatically wanting to take back what I just said. "um thanks Emily" she quickly replied. "I do that all the time by the way to my friends just to remind them of it" I said trying to recover from what I just blurted out. Jack, Hannah and Mia all gave me this confused look but as soon as I gave them my look they knew I needed help. "yeah she does it all the time you get used to it after a while right Hannah and Jack" Mia quickly said. Hannah and Jack both nodded their heads and Jack said "she doesn't need to tell me often because I already know I'm so hot". "haha okay then" Chloe finally said. "anyway I'm going to go fill up my water bottle Hannah and Mia care to come with?" I said in a hurry. They both replied with "sure".

"What the hell was that Emily?" Hannah asked when we got to the water fountain. "I have no idea what that was it just came out of me" I replied with. "Em is there something you're not telling us? Like you are secretly a lesbo and have a crush on Chloe?" Mia asked with a blank face. "No way. I just want Chloe and I to be friends that's all" I fired back. "okay but even if you did we would still love you ok" Mia stated. "Mia stop ok I'm not gay now let's go back to the table okay" I said feeling pissed off. we went back to the table and 5 minutes later the bell rang for our last lesson. The day was soon over and I went home and had the longest think about what I said that day. I was lying in bed and all I could think about is what if I am gay? Am I? But I kept telling myself there is no way that I am or ever will be.