Monday morning

So Chloe and I have been talking all weekend about Friday night and I have finally come to the decision to tell Jack,Mia and Hannah about us with Chloe of course. I was so pumped but nervous at the same time, this is a really big thing to tell somebody yet alone three people all together.
I got to school about 8am before everyone else got there hoping that Chloe would be the next one to arrive so I could kiss her because I had been dying to kiss her all weekend. It was like my drug, I got it and it made me feel amazing then it left me craving it and I have only kissed her once. How am I craving to kiss her already it's only been four days since we even got together it was crazy.
At 8:05am the most important girl got dropped off and she looked beautiful today. Once she got out the car she started walking over to me and I stood up. When she had reached me I looked around to make sure nobody was around and then went in for the kiss I had been craving for. It was magic, it was like the first time but even better it was so good it sent shivers up my spine. About 30 seconds later Chloe pulled away because she knew I wasn't going to. "hey chloe" i said with a massive smile on my face. "haha hey Emily I was not expecting that kiss but it was good." she replied with her cute smile. "To be honest I've been craving that kiss all weekend. you ready for today?" I asked "yeah if you are I'm nervous last time didn't go so well." she replied with her smile disappearing. "I'm ready but I'm also nervous. I'm sure they will be fine with it" I said with a half smile. "I hope so Em" she replied with a concerned look on her face.
At 8:20am Hannah, Mia and Jack all rocked up. Chloe and I had decided to tell them at recess so we had more time. Chloe and I just acted normal but deep down I just wanted to tell them right there and then.
The bell soon rang and we all went to our first lesson. Mia and jack had Media and hannah Chloe and I all had English. I was glad I had English first up because we were writing a narrative and I could just escape into a different world until recess. The lesson went by and it was time for recess and time to tell my biggest secret.
When the bell rang I went straight to my locker to get my bag. Chloe came over to me and asked "are you ready to do this? Because we don't have to do this if you aren't ready" I replied with "I'm terrified but I need to do this so let's go they will be wondering where we are" Chloe gave me a small nod and we made our way to the table we always sit at during recess and lunch. When we arrived everyone was already there and talking among themselves, we went and sat down straight away without saying anything. five minutes went by and I asked "hey guys I can tell you guys anything right?" Everyone other than Chloe replied with yes. I then went on to say "well Chloe and I need to tell you something but it can not leave this table ok? No one can know other than you guys." everybody nodded and smiled. I went to speak but nothing came out, I could physically not able to speak and my hands were shaking madly. Chloe must've seen my hands shaking, she put her hand in mine and held it. She knew I wasn't going to say anything so she said it for me by saying "well guys I don't know how to say this but Emily and I are in love and are in a relationship." Everyone looked at us with shock on their faces and I was so scared I felt like passing out. a few moments of silence went by and Mia was to first one to say "we will still love you guys and support you right hannah and Jack." both of them nodded then Mia, ?Hannah and Jack all got up out of their seats and came over to give me a hug because they all knew how hard it was for me to tell them. We were all in a big group hug and I just started to cry because I was so relieved to have told them and have them support me through this. We all pulled out of the group hug and everyone went back to their seats. I then said "thank you guys so much but please do not tell anyone because I am not ready to fully come out yet." They all smiled and nodded, it made me feel so happy. For the rest of recess a Chloe told them the real reason she had to move schools while I rested my head on her shoulder with her arm round me just listening and thinking of how much I loved her.

A/N
Hey guys
I hope you all like the new chapter I'm hopefully going to put more drama into the next few chapters to make it more exciting so stay tuned. please comment and like
Thank you all
Lweekley13