[1]

"Their names... Will be Arjen, Arien and Arlen" 

Was it a momentary whim? Instead of breaking our necks, He granted us names. That was our first memory of him... A voice was as cold as ice... And blonde hair as bright as the sun. That was 5 years ago.

Looking out the window in front of her, Arien murmurs, "And now, It's our fifth birthday." Arlen and Arjen were lying side by side behind her. Arjen adjusts his position on the bed to face Arien as Arlen sits up in bed.

Arien face them hearing the movement of her siblings "Arjen, Arlen," Arien called, staring at her siblings, "Nobody cares," Arjen stated with a frown on his face, "Brother Arjen is right" Arjen murmured quietly, "Hm...That's true," she sighed.

That's Arlen's older(twin)sister her name is Arien Beatrice Yuriana The first princess of this empire.

"People in this mansion only cared about themselves, they were so selfish it was pitiful; even if they see us being mistreated, they will just turn a blind eye, I despise them all" Arlen thought as she clutched her fist in disgust.

When she heard her sister speak, she snapped out of her trance. "Are you going back to sleep on our fifth birthday, Arjen?" Arien questioned, to which Arjen softly hummed and closed his eyes.

That's Arlen's older(twin)brother, He's Arjen Ysilven Yuriana the fourth prince of the empire.

"How about you Arlen, are you sleepy?" Arien asked as she turned her attention to her youngest sibling. "Yeah a little, I didn't get much sleep last night," Arlen replied, rubbing her eyes in exhaustion.

She's Arlen Vivian Yuriana the second princess of the empire and the youngest among the three of them.

"You should sleep more then," Arien suggested, concerned. Arlen hummed and nodded before closing her eyes. In fact, she had no intention of falling asleep; she simply relaxed her eyes so she could let it rest a little. 

They were born as the son and the daughters of the emperor

"Even if it's like this... I'm kinda missing our past life... So free... Yet lonely" Arlen thought recalling their past lives.

Arien wondered something and asked, "Wouldn't today be our 25th birthday, to be more precise?" glanced at us as Arlen opened her eyes and replied, "Our past aged huh... well I suppose it is" Arlen put her index finger to her chin in understanding then gazed at Arjen, "Brother Arjen...?" she called.

"Aren't you going to subtract our past lives?" he pondered as he looked at us. "What are you talking about? Our mental age is 23," Arien remarked as she positioned her finger to count. Arjen and Arlen shook their heads in disapproval, "No no!" Given their disapproval, Arien sighed and remarked, "Haa...Fine. Then let's just count today as our Fifth birthday." Arjen and Arlen both responded "Alright/Hm 'kay."

That's right. Inside of these 5-year-old bodies are the consciousness of 23 years olds. They were ordinary 18-years-old Triplets. They were Korean High Schoolers... Who died because of certain reasons. When they opened their eyes, they were born as triplets again, And as the Emperor's children.

"Reborn as a child sucks" Arlen thought devastated, "This seems like a fantasy story?!" Arien thought, this shocked Arien, "As the Emperor's Daugther, I would be Pampered." Arien thought looking at her siblings beside her.

Or so she thought. BUT THAT WAS A HUGE MISCALCULATION

Arjen yawned, "I'm sleepy... It'll only be us celebrating like last year, right? We can just go out after lunch..." Arjen murmured with a sleepy gaze. "Ah..." Arien hesitated and sadly stated, "Since Rurahel left, We might not be able to eat lunch today?"