[2]

Six years ago, she approached the Emperor and conceived us to rise up the social ladder. She was a commoner that became the stepdaughter of a viscount and was both intelligent and beautiful enough to approach the Emperor. The Emperor favored her for only one night. If we, the newborns, hadn't had blonde hair, we probably would've been killed by him. The only thing I can recall is the Emperor granting us our names.

"So what. He abandoned us at this castle and we have been neglected ever since. He forced us to live like this"  Arien thought.

The Emperor has no interested in us, and all the money sent by the palace is used for Rurahel's luxurious lifestyle. There's isn't money. And when the maids realized we've been abandoned, they started to ignore and bully us. At this age, we should be cared for but we are hardly fed and always worry about Rurahel or the maids hitting us. We might be of royal blood but the difference between the prince in the palace and us is like heaven and hell.

"Beautiful" Arien thought

"Wow..." Arlen thought in awe at the view in front of her

Suddenly Arjen heard a noise, was alert and cautious in the back, and quickly pulled Arlen and Arien up. This shocked both sisters.

 "Ar-arjen?!" "B-brother?!" Arien and Arlen called at the same time. *Someone's here* Arjen said telepathy *What?!* Arlen said in telepathy, startled *Huh...?* Arien also questioned

A moment later, an imposing figure with chestnut hair emerged from the shadows, catching the triplets off guard. Their hearts raced at the unexpected intrusion, considering no one was supposed to know where they were.

*Who*  Arjen and Arlen telepathy ask *Who is he?* Arien also asks in their telepathy, "Who are you guys?" The man suddenly asked. The triplets were surprised by the sudden voice and decided to stay silent. They were hesitant about what to do next. Their hearts raced with fear as they listened to the mysterious man's voice.

"If you don't answer...You will not be able to withstand what might happen to you" As his deep purple eyes shone brightly in the darkness, he spoke sharply and fixed them with a menacing stare. The triplets reacted with a sudden startle as his eyes lit up in a luminous glow, sending shivers down their spines.

"Such bloodlust... I felt shivers down my body."  Arien thought in her mind. "This bloodlust is frightening... Rurahel is nothing compared to him. This is the voice of someone with true authority"  Arlen terrifyingly thought.

Suddenly, the soft glow of the moon illuminates their features, casting a gentle light over their faces and allowing them to see each other. 

*He looks fancy* Arlen telepathy thought to them. *He's definitely not a regular person* Arjen said in telepathy back, *We should pretend to be scared like normal 5-year-old children* Arien said telepathy to them.

The man's eyes widened in disbelief as he instinctively brought his hand up to cover his gaping mouth. He was caught completely off guard and was left speechless by what he had just witnessed in front of him "Ha... This... I wasn't expecting..." He muttered in disbelief.

*? What's wrong with him?* The three telepathy filled with confusion on their faces.

The man observed the triplet before settling his gaze on Arlen. With a sudden flicker of fear, Arlen instinctively reached for Arien's hand, seeking comfort in her touch. Arjen, noticing Arlen's unease, swiftly positioned himself in front of her, ready to shield her from any potential harm. Despite the tension in the air, the man's expression softened into a smile as he extended his hand towards them.