Arriving

(You have eyes like that⬆️⬆️)
You followed the sound and it lead you to a couch in middle of a averege room.There stood the man with red disheveled hair and cat like eyes on top of your sister.She was scared also lust-filled,she try to act innocent by pretending to weakly shove him off her.The male was just about to bite her neck when most alluring sent hit his nose,the thing was he wasn't the only one who smelled it.
"Ayato what are u doing?"Another male had appered and did not look happy.This man was practcing potions when all of sudden the sweetest sent hit his nose and he followed it until he saw ayato on top of a human girl about to bite her.His eyes narrowed towards the girl ayato was pinning but the smell wasn't from her.For now the male dismiss his thought and scold ayato for his action."Plese refrain from doing these action in the hall where we greet our guest take the mortal to your room next time " he push up the rim of his glass.
You were never allowed outside,so many things were new to you.When you saw the man your eyes lit with curosity."Damn u reiji"Ayato muttered angrily.He unpinned the female from his grasp who immediatly ran toward reiji and shrinked in most annoying voice."Help!Ge try to rape me"She fake her inocent in her voice.
"And who might you be??"he raised an eyebrow."I'm Y-yui K-komori my f-father send me to l-live here."She was still going on with her innocent game.Reiji nodded.He sniff her scent and it definetly hadn't come from.He sniff air a bit,which noone could notice if not examine closely,and followed eyes toward a adorable boy.That boy was Y/N.Reiji immediatly blush after seeing Y/N figure.Ayato trailed his vision all the way toward the short male and his eye widened,mouth open with slight drool hanging out.
Reiji notice it was how rude to staring seemed so he coughed to get rid of the pink tint in his cheek "And u-um... who might u be?"He asked u.Ayato however hasn't bothered to move his vision from you."I'm Y/N komori,Yui's adopted brother"u happily replied.Your voice was like ang0eles singing to the boys."We were told to live here by our father since he was traveling"You added.Reiji snapped out of his though and look at ayato with strict eyes"Why wasn't i informed about it ayato?"Ayato grumble and finally remov his vision from u to look at yui."I don't know pancake there here never mentioned about any thing that.Neither did bunny."Ayato said and reiji nodded and push his glasses.Yui,not satisfied with lack of attention and decided to speak"Ah,umm....who are u exactly."She asked.
Reiji frowned at her lack of manners, but he just decided to ignored her,like many before he did."Here is no place to talk,come on.The butler shall take your bags."Yui nodded but suddenly remembers ayato words,her cheek heated up."Did u just call me bunny"She suttered.Ayato rolled his eyes and glared at her."of course not!Your not cute and your scent figure is not that sweet,You don't have chest don't u notice?"He said sarcastically making u giggle a bit.Ayato mentelly cheered and he felt his cheek heat up,so he quickly teleporteddds   aaway.Reiji shook his head rapidly to stop the tought with your angel like giggles and keep walking.
You followed reiji not wanting to left behind.When you were at the entrance you run to reiji side and pull his coat sleves gently and said"excuse me sir but where is bath room"Reiji was blushing at how close u are and taking a nice view of u."Go straight and then turn left"reiji said"okie"u said cutely and went to the bath room.Reiji was still in daze.He doesn't notice they were alredy at living room.

yahoo😉😉😉😉!So do u like it??🥺🥺🥺