Introduction and first bite

Reiji pushed the bridge of his glass up his nose"Well it wouldn't be polite to not introduce our selves."Reiji started and was cut off by shu by pulling u into his lap and said"Don't disturb me human unless u want your head ripped off"He stated and look at u."Always come to me if u need any thing ok baby??"Shu smile fondly at u with his ocean like eyes shining.You blush while yui grip the end of her clothes."Eldest son shu,I am the second son Reiji,Third is Ayato"Reiji said."You won't get away next time pancake,Buuny always come to daddy okk?"Ayato said and smirk."Kanato"
"Plz let me sample u again""Laito"Plz to meet you bitch-chan and doll-kun""And last son Subaru""Tsk what a waste of time"Reiji finish and u stood up from shu lap and introduce your self."Nice to meet you all My name is Y/N komori or L/N plz take care of us from tody onwards"
Thoughts of brothers.
Shu=He is so cute and innocent
Reiji=Finally some one has manners
Ayato=Hmm..Ore sama will be your everything.
Kanato=He is a perfect doll.
Laito=Kawai
Subaru=My rose!W-what no i didn't say that.
"Umm...Excuse me but are u guys okk u re all red" you said and they all snap out of there daze."umm i think it must be somekind of misunderstanding So i will be on my way"Yui said and started to walk."Just a moment i am attempting to verify the truth"Reiji said."Are they the one he mention"Shu said while cuddleing with you in his lap."Shu do u know some thing about them?"Reiji said in strict voice."Maybe"Shu said with no interest in matter."Don't maybe us.We need an explanation"Kanato angrily said."That guy Contacted me other day.He said we have a guest arriving from church.Treat them with respect.But we can do any thing with the boy."Shu open one of his eyes and massage your thing making u moan."Ahh..so that means bitch-chan and doll-kun are prospect brides right?"Y/N being the innocent bean that he is asked"what's that?"of course the brother mistake it for the 'prospect' and said "Don't worry about it"
(Time skip)You know what happen.
You who was ignoring all of this started to fell asleep in shu lap while lening on his chest.Shu notticed it and immediatly teleport away with Y/N in his arms.
You were suddenly startled by sudden movement and grriped on shu,who enjoy it very much."How do u do that shu-sama"You ask eye shining with curosity.
"You see we all are vampires."Shu said.Insted of being scared like he thought Y/N eye sparkeld with happines."Really?Wow i had no idea"You smile so brightly shu have to cover his eyes.He wanted to eat your smile.
"H-hey um...c-can i have y-your blood?"Scared of being reject and suddenly feeling shy shu look other way.Normally he wouldn't ask at go for it and definetly won't sutterd about it.But somehow he doesn't want to scared Y/N.Shu turned his head when he heard the cutest giggle."of course shu-sama that's how you survive right by drinking others blood?"You said innocently with out knowing what's going to happen.
Shu couldn't hold your innocent and pin u in the bed."You ask for it"Then shu bite u but gentely.
Shu thoughts
It's the best blood.It is tast of vanilla and strawberry.It ia the finest blood.

Shu was drinking your blood while tears where coming from your eyes. You suddenly faint.Shu sigh and put u in the bed.He went to reiji lab and bring some first aid.He bandage the place where he bite and kiss your forhead."Good night baby"After that u both went to peace full sleep.

Hey yo!what's up byebye🤗🤗🤗