please feel at ease CEO

Year 2024
Bhoomi's POV
These 4 years passed away , I left doing a spy job I became an Advocate . I left my parents coz I knew that my brother is there to take care of them. I cut all the contacts from my friends , family , parents . After coming from China I went to my hometown Madhya Pradesh did my transfer and brought a house in Kolkata and went away forever . I wanted to live here becausz in this place my matarani lives , here she residies in the heart of every Bengali. I  Just want to live alone with my Jaan's Memories.  I followed a fan page on insta which used to give his weibo updates . He became the Ceo of his father's company and he was doing dramas too. He sometimes used to post the songs which we listened together on Weibo , he never posted his pictures with any female even in  his drama's Montages , he used to post his solo montages . Even now when I watch his drama there were only 2 or 4 french kiss and no forehead kisses. He became more handsome and now he looks manly , he was now 25 and I was 24 now.

My trance of thoughts were broken by Avantika , my only friend
Av-Bhoomi tera nationality certificate aagya ha name change hogya ha aur baaki sara kaam ho gya ha High court ja wha Justice Madam bula rhi ha

Finally it came. Yes from now on I will be Song Jingmei not Bhoomi Pathak , now I am leaving forever for China.
I said na I will come back . Here I'am . Everyone confused aacha let me tell u .

In the year 2020 , when I was going to China no one was allowing me  as I was going in the form of spy , but I was admant I want to go at that time my Justice Ma'am who used to envy me because I was asked to come china using secret sources at that time she have a condition
"U will come back and will complete ur POST GRADUATE and then after 4 years u will leave for china forever u will change u nationality ur name and everything but after 4 years u will never comeback to India"

I wholeheartedly accepted her condition 😌.

When my nationality certificate passport and everything came I went to her .
She happily transfered it to chinese Government with the help of cyber officers and everything was done . I was leaving for china tommorow for my new life , I am very happy to meet my Jaan.

Xingchen's POV
1460  days passed without that little play girl , After her I didn't have any PA she just came for 4 days but she made a speciallace in my heart forever . I learnt hindi fully used to listen to her songs , i became the CEO of Yochihata company and I locked her room ,  I used to go to her room when I used to be tensed . Nothing moved everything was kept in it's place . I now focus on my company more. 

Bhoomi's Pov
And here I am "PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA WO AÌ ÑÌ( I love u)" i shouted and people standing there started staring me I ran out of the aiort and called Manager mA

Bh-Woha Atton Song Jingmei here
Ma-who Jingmei
Bh-aare It's me Bhoomi forgotten me
Ma-my little Girl , why did u called
Bh-I am in china's airport come and pick me up
Ma- I am near the shanghai airport coming soon
Bh-come come

After 10 mins he came here.I ran and hugged him
Bh-How are u my lady
Ma-Shima shima(chi chi) shameless girl
Bh-learnt from u aacha tell me if in any company attontery's job is available
Ma-Yochihata company
Bh-Who is the Ceo
Ma-Yang Mo
Bh- ohh

I don't  know whether this time I will be able to meet my Jaan.

He took me to Yochihata , did the needful and I was  interviewed , results were decided to come in 1 hour so we decided to go to nearest caffe.

Ma-How were u 4 years
Bh-let me tell u from starting
Ma-Tamha
I told him everything
Bh-and Madam Justice.....my phone rings .....

Se-Hello Miss Song please come to to Yochihata co.
Bh- Atton let's go

We left for there , I comlepted all the Formalities , to my suprise I will work as the PA of the CEO for 10 days. Doesn't it sound uneven. Well leave it my payment is what matter's the most . For today I will live at Manager Ma 's house.

Xingchen's POV
While I was in cabin , files of New attontery's came there were only two of them one was Cong Ron and the Other was Song Jingmei , same name that my Little star kept for herselp when I turned the Pages to read the biodata . First was Xong Ron she was okay in her profession but I she looks like play girl , when I turned the page to see the next person I was shocked to see Bhoomi , why she chanhed her identity,  I called my manager and asked her to final song jingmei and make her my Pa for 10 days and they are more than enough .