Mafias Maid Chapter~4

Next Morning 🌄

"Jisoo pov"
I wake up when sun hits my eyes. I feel like something heavy is on my body then I just looked it was taehyungs hand I saw myself naked and remembered what happend last night and started crying silently I tried to remove his hand from my body and took the blanket covered myself and started going to my room but the door was not opening because tae put the lock and the key was with him I was not knowing wheres the key so I took my yesterday's drees and gone in taes bathroom to take a shower 🚿.

Tae pov
I wake up when I hear the shower voice in bathroom I just opened and the door was not locked and I saw jisoo bathing she forgot to lock the door I saw jisoo naked she has soap all over her body I walked to her.

"Jisoo pov"
I was bathing i forgot to lock the door then someone open the door of bathroom it was non other than taehyung he walked to me and grab my boobs and message it and make me moaned.

Jisoo-sir what are u doing plz go let me bath.

Tae-why are u bathing in my bathroom.

Jisoo-cause door is locked and I can't find the keys *sobing*

Tae-ohh but u have to ask me that sir can I bath in your bathroom.

Jisoo-sir sorry sir

Tae-what sorry ah? No its your punishment *smirked*

Jisoo-*crying* sir plz no plz
*Crying hard*

"Author pov"
Tae on the shower closed the bathroom door and started kissing jisoo

The scene were like this

Tae give hickey to jisoo.Jisoo can't say anything cause she known suppose she will say one word her dad will be killed.
Tae kiss jisoo while putting his middle finger 🖕 in jisoos vagina and massaging jisoos clit Tae ripped his clothes and put his dick inside jisoos vagina and Thurst faster and faster and then stoped and licked her vagina and then kiss her lips. And then he bite jisoos clit jisoo moaned so loudly.

Tae-lets bath together

Jisoo-sir u have girlfriend how can u cheat her

Tae- huh she cheated on me

Jisoo-means?

Tae-*flashback*
I was going to Tzuyus home i get off from my car and knocked the door but no one came and I realized door was open i started walking to Tzuyu room and I saw her kissing another man I gone to her and slaped her tightly and break up with her *flashback end*

Tae-babe let's bath together ❤

Jisoo-sir no plz

Tae-u known my punishment

Jisoo-*cried*

They both bath together and jisoo cam down I  kitchen and make breakfast serve him.
Tae gone to his office.

"Tae pov"
I don't known but I have fall for jisoo i love u jisoo love u so much I am going to confess her. And make her mine *smirked*

"Jisoo pov"
I was sitting on table waiting for tae to come i was always remembering how Tae bath with me for that moment I was really fall for really I like Tae but I known he will not like me back. I was thinking abt him and he came I got up from the table serve him.

Tae-do u eat
Jisoo-n..n.no sir
Tae-sit down
Jisoo-no sir u eat after that I will eat
Tae-i said sit down then sit down *shout*
Jisoo-o..k.ok sir

Tae feed her one bite from him jisoo was shocked cause countrys dangerous mafia is feeding her after dinner jisoo cleaned all dining aera and walked to her room.

They both slept 😴

Will be Continued
Thanks for reading 😃

Next chapter will be final
Chapeter so don't forgot to read
And ya plz follow me guys🙂